[All] Idea about World Chat Privileges

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Justin the killer, Aug 21, 2015.

?

Do you players believe that kano should get rid of chat bans?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    80.8%
  1. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

very carefully

2. Tony Montana

Chat is better off without some people. I think it is funny!

3. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

chat bans are a filter to keep the potty mouths from blowing wc up

4. Tony Montana

Or to put keyboard commandos in their place

5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Either Kano exercises editing or they don't. If they do, they are responsible for what they don't edit. If they don't, they are not and frankly, the stuff posted could be pretty disgusting or ridiculous. I like them to be responsible here. Its their battlefield.

Justin the killer likes this.
  6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Anyone who knows me in pirate clan knows i am the one who gets banned the most in world chat. Why because i enjoy pissing people off and trash talking to get them to come after me and waste all day and night one me like a bunch of idiots. Starts with J ends with an A how you guys doing. Anyways. Do i deserve to get banned damn right i do sometimes. And i take my punishment and let it be for awhile. And then i come back after a few weeks of being on hiatus. Nothing is permanent on world chat. So coming from the player who has probably been banned the most and probably makes kano laugh a lot and trying to figure out new phrases to use on me when i ask them what i was banned for this time i am sure you will be fine if you get banned for a limited time.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Top contender here in VC FB WC bans LOL, sometimes deserve it, but most of the time it's bullcrap. I've been banned twice now by so-called "accident" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. Tony Montana

Oh they can make it perm if they want to just ask dale

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No but what I've read, Dale overstepped the line, not the "fine-line" too many times.

10. Jon Ward

24 and counting

11. Jon Ward

Like i said i enjoy pissing people off in games. It makes me feel all warm and bubbly inside.

12. Vic

Vic Active Member

come over to kong, you won't have to worry about chat bans there and you can have some real fun, lol

13. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

I almost never use world chat. but today when i logged in using my phone it came up automatically somehow. it never did that before on my phone. when im on slow connection it makes it real hard to play loads slow till i can close it down :(

14. Jon Ward

If you have used it on your laptop or desktop and forgot to close it out when you shut down for the night. Then it will pop up the next time your on your mobile device. Stupid but it does it to me every time realized it awhile back so i make sure to close it down when i am done with my laptop so it won't pop up on mobile. Since i realized it never an issue anymore.

DeathMo the Drifter likes this.
  15. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Usually just refreshing the page on the phone closes it. I don't like opening it up on the phone because I can't scroll it.

DeathMo the Drifter likes this.
  16. DeathMo the Drifter

Thank you Old Salt and JonWard. I will try both you suggestions :)

17. DeathMo the Drifter

i tried the refresh it didnt work :( ive had to close chat every time i opened or refreshed using my phone

18. DeathMo the Drifter

chat wasnt open on my computer when i shut down and it still showed up on my phone :(

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Try searching KANOPLAY MOBILE, works wonders on phone if no world chat needed.

20. KING WEND

KING WEND New Member

yes sure, let it flow freely, u know the cucumbers grow bigger if theres no fence in the way

btw view my classic thread on this that turned out to be ahead of its time:
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/about-the-lack-of-insults.16217/

the kongregate platform (lcn mob wars) ONLY grew so big because of that little chat window next to the game that is NOT controlled by kano. without that little chatbox the kong platform would be absolute dead right from the start. 100% real talk, no exaggeration