I would like to see those again..

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by forbidden7, Jul 22, 2012.

1. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

any chance we can buy or see the items like the Sleeve Cannon,Arc Cannon,Drill Gloves, Combat Servosuit, Mirror Suit, Mechrunner,Thunder Truck things that got equal or almost equal stats items again?

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Depending on if it was sold out and you are talking about limited or limited times items, then no, but other things will come down the pike, or go on sale , but once it is sold out it is gone. sorry

3. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

yeah i know but it would be great if sometimes the items sell is equally in their stats or almost instead of one stat is greater than the others :p

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  4. slave

slave Member

most of the stuff you mentioned is loyalty items...

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Yes, those are all loyalty. You can buy those at any time that you like... if you have the loyalty.

If you are at a silver or gold loyalty I would suggest waiting until you reach the platinum rank to spend your loyalty points.

On the other hand. If you are a regular purchaser. I would suggest you wait even longer. Diamond or alexandrite. depending on just how much you plan on investing.

Im not aiming for alexandrite myself. Trying to get my Facebook account up to the same diamond loyalty as my myspace account tho. :)

6. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

Yeah i just noticed that (sad newbie i am T.T)..but still it will be fun if smeday we can buy it with UN tho..coz i rarely spend money on this kinda game :|..but thanks anyway fr the reply :)..

7. Patrick Read

Patrick Read New Member

i was thinking about that to if the LIMITED QUANTITY ITEMS came back but let me tell u my idea. :)

im not talking every set let the kanogames pick 3 thing of each set so its 3weps 3 cars n 3 gear n on the home page there be a big red button be be on the home page. Then let a big lottery go on for like a week to a 2 weeks so every one can vote then the winner of each category go up for sail after the LIMITED QUANTITY ITEMS of the time r gone. then the winners be like what won but there be some thing tacked onto its name like battle worn or battle tested it almost be as good as the winner but the stat be like 1 to 3 weaker in on or both stats.

but i would say to do that about evry 3 to 4 months . but when the winner is done its gone till every other one of its typ wins . but the losers go back into the deck and hope they win on a latter date