I wonder. ??????????????????????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by gods people, Mar 20, 2011.

?

LACK OF INTEREST AND RESPONSE FROM KANO/

1. YES

23.1%
  2. NO

76.9%
  3. MAYBE

15.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. gods people

gods people Active Member

I WONDER IF THE MAKERS AND THE ADMIMISTRATORS AND THE MODERATORS OF KANO APPS ACTUALLY LISTEN TO A THING WE SAY. I HAVE POSTED NUMEROUS SUGGESTIONS ON NUMEROUS PAGES AND ALL THOUGH I KNOW YOU CANT GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT YOU WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT YOU WOULD GET SOME KIND OF RESPONSE, BUT TO NO AVAIL. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THIS FORUM COULD DO WITH ALL THE MEMBERS IT AS ALREADY GOT AND ALOT MORE. I FEEL THE WAY THIS FORUM IS GOING AND THE LACK OF INTEREST FROM THE HIGHER ARCHY IT WILL BE SOON EMPTY................:eek:

2. Kshoe

Kshoe Member

I voted NO on your poll because I have had nothing but quick responses to the few posts I have submitted. I am sorry that KANO has not responded to you for I find your polls to be what seems to be on everyones minds!! I am new here so am not sure why you havent been getting any responses. With that being said..I appreciate your opinions and will continue to take part in your polls :)..

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

While we may not reply to all posts on the Forum, I assure you that our developers and administrators do read and consider everything that is posted.

If there are bugs or issues within the application we respond as soon as we have some answers. For ideas/feedback/suggestions, we wait until there are a few posts from other users to see what all players think before we add it to the suggestions list. The more support for a particular idea, the more likely it is to be implemented.

We value your feedback/suggestions and appreciate the time that you take to post your ideas. Please keep them coming!

4. gods people

gods people Active Member

Thanks.

I APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE. I KNOW YOU CANNOT ANWSER ALL THE POSTS AND PUT INTO FORCE ALL OF THE SUGGESTIONS. I FEEL WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO USE THE FORUM AS THERE IS HARDLY ENOUGH MEMBERS AT THE MOMENT TO KEEP PEOPLE INTERESTED. WOULD IT NOT BE A GOOD IDEA TO OFFER GAMERS WHO USE ALL OF KANO APPS SOME KIND OF REWARD TO REGISTER. AS THIS WOULD GET PEOPLE ONTO THE FORUM. A REWARD SUCH AS A HIGH PROFILE WEAPON, OR ARMOUR, OR VEHICLE WHAT DO YOU THINK.......

AND YES I WILL KEEP THE SUGGESTIONS COMING.....:cool:

5. Ace

Ace Member

They check the forums, but sure thing, they won't do whatever people suggest.

Even so, I voted all three options since I had the possibility, never seen a multiple choice poll on forums, rocks :D

6. HAT

HAT New Member

Perhaps they just ignore posts written in ALL CAPS!

7. taken directly from the RULES read before posting page

Rules - Read Before Posting
    The forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from the forums or the entire site, as well as removal of posts and points!

- No flaming, badgering, spamming, or trolling.

- No discussion of piracy or illegal material, or linking to these illegal activities.

- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.

- Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting multiple 5-7 word posts just for points.

- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban.

- Do not post links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work.

- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else.

- Do not post advertising or referral links.

- No excessive swearing or language.

- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.

- Do not copy or plagiarize comments.

8. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

That, and insults/whining.
    I need to dig out some of the old posts I've made on this topic. One of them had a very witty and appropriate response...

EDIT: I also voted, "No."