[VC] I was going to Rant about WC Bans

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Craig Day, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

What you are doing is complete discrimination!

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

D

3. Darth Vader

My dear Craig,World Chat is not the right place for such statements for there is Support if you have any special complaints ! I am tired of your constant accusations every day against other players!

Karess and Kirsten like this.
  4. Kirsten

Your truth may not be THE Truth

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  5. Kirsten

And your rants are boring and stop hiding behind a forum handle, you do not get to decide anything

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  6. Darth Vader

You cause unpleasant emotions it's annoying to everyone now!

7. Kirsten

Reveal yourself stop hiding, you are annoying me

8. Darth Vader

Currently I not talk to you Kirsten stop this spam every time when there is nothing to say!

9. Kirsten

You have a lot to say yet you hide

LaScepter likes this.
  10. Kirsten

This is a public forum so I can say what I like

LaScepter likes this.
  11. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Well you are the spammer but thats neither here nor there. Well I am sorry if you are tired. But guess what? I do not care. I will say what I want. When I want and there is nothing you can do about it except tell again. Which I find amusing as hell. Now what will you do if I am right about what I say? You gonna apologize? Doubt it. Anyway have a great day. Looks like you need one

12. Darth Vader

fact I have already said whatever I wanted to say you do not know me in the real LIFE to reveal to you and I do not intend to have a conversation with you !

13. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Well so glad that you have such courage of your convictions that you will not reveal who you are. You maybe tired of what I say but at least people know who it is who is saying it. Guess they should believe a gutless coward who hides.

14. Darth Vader

Please finish this nice topic I'll just do what I have to do mute in WC and end of the problem!Talk there everything you want I just do not want to see it anymore!

15. Kirsten

Well thank god

16. Darth Vader

Do you know Craig if I say what I think for you will get ban -you not it is clear! This is a forum with restrictions and discrimination!Words like a coward and SOW given by you will be ignored but if I tell you that you are a man who seeks attention by lies my post will be deleted!You will be the last who will leave this game!!!

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well I think it should be fairly clear why I closed the thread. Craig has his Chat privileges back and if you have issues with a fellow player, please send me a private message or report it to Support in the future. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.