[VC] I was going to Rant about WC Bans

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Craig Day, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

But decided to write this instead. I am done. I am history. How dare you place yourself in a place where you judge my morals and censor what I say. You who allow documented cheaters to continue to play. But I cannot say something that some silly twit complained about. I am very careful about what I write and nothing is a lie. Is it because I called someone a Sow. Well she is a Sow. And don't even tell me that she does not name call.
    So you have finally managed to do it. Drove me off. Oh I am going out with a Bang. 3000 q in the ol Hoard. Probably could change alot. Make the poor rich. Alter the dynamics.

It will be soon.

2. mark GT

mark GT Member

what you got baned from WC ? for talking sh:t with sus , you too have bin verbaly slashing at it for a long time

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sorry to hear that you're frustrated with having your chat privileges removed, however when you are posting in a space being moderated by us all messages that are reported are up for review regardless. If you submit a ticket I'm sure Support would be happy to explain why you have been banned and will most likely reinstate your privileges. :)

4. Craig Day

Frustrated???? LMAO. I am beyond frustrated. Do I not have a right to face my accuser? No guess not. Mitch you dont get it. I am done.

daniel strange likes this.
  5. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Its a shame the WC is so restricted to the worlds vocabulary ... Thats partly why i dont bother much in the WC...either a common word is offensive to someone or the mods decide it is...I visit the WC every now and then...other than that..they can have that commi run chat....it BS to be censored !

Chris Groner likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes sometimes it can be frustrated I hope Craig changes his mind

7. Craig Day

Thank you people. At the end of the Month I will be heading out on a trip and will not have access to a computer. As I have FPs to burn up that will be a good time to fold up my tent. Its not even that its frustrating. Its that its so subjective and its based on telling on people. I have a very good idea who told and yet they do the same things. The difference being that I am not a tattle tale.

There are more reasons for that then leaving. For example, the use if "Aids". Kano can tell me til they are blue in the face that they check people who are reported. However, having played this game for years I know when something is not right. Other long term players have agreed with me. Yet it continues. The same players engaged in the same questionable activity. All you have to do is look at your rivals list after you have been bountied and see the huge difference between hits. 30 in a second!!! Come on. Or see a Guild get 10 bounties in a row!!!. No one is that good. Then we have the ones with very limited English skills in WC. Then one day they talk in WC with correct Grammar and Syntax. Gee you think it might be a different person. Funny part is that people think we do not notice that.
    This WC Ban is the straw that broke the Camels back. Its Petty, Its Silly and a reasonable person might tend to think there could be a better allocation of resources. Instead of policing bad words and who called who what, perhaps analyzing data to clean up the game would be a better idea. Just look at some of the words you get time out for. "Bot", "Script", wonder why? Yet you can say "pussy" and "dick" without a time out. Insane.

Before I leave I will give the bounty party of bounty parties. I have 3,000 Quad. It will all be gone when I go. I will give you a heads up. Wish there was a way to freeze a certain Guild out of it though.

Just remember even if you put lipstick on a sow. Its still a sow

8. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I think if a person is going to be banned from chat, Kano should take into consideration what was happening at the time, and if it is obvious to them that both parties were just giving each other a hard time in fun, they should automatically remove the ban without the person having to write support as if they had done something wrong. I have seen people be called a lot worse things than sow, and the person it was directed towards certainly doesn't seem like the type that would get her feelings hurt that easily.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

While we rarely comment on these sorts of matters I can state that calling someone a sow has nothing to do with why OP's Chat was banned. If Craig has any questions about why his chat was removed, Support would be more than happy to let him know. :)

Susanne Rautelius likes this.
  10. Chris Groner

Chris Groner New Member

I sure wish Craig would stay. He has been a enemy and a friend in the time that I have played and have a great deal of respect for him as a person and as a viking! I won't beg you to stay, but I wish you would.

Kirsten and LaScepter like this.
  11. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Gonna miss u Craig. I share your 3rd comment like you were ... me! Getting hit down by someone in 21 hits in 3 seconds ... knocked off a bounty instantly - player banned for a week. Still number 1 with an asterisk. Yes, you get accused of tolerating cheats in your midst but those you can't see. The ones you can see ... well ... how many reports do i have on the bunch? 20 -40 - 60 going back to Puppet King that took Kano a month to ban 12 accounts despite pictures in chat and each alt being named a b c d e f g h i j k l with the same last name? Done complaining. Done reporting suspect activity. Done. Done. Done. I look forward to your party. I hope you declan some of the folks I know who are cheating or who have cheated in a major way, who are in your clan. Knock yourself out. Take me to 100 Quad. Don't matter :)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    Darth Vader and Kirsten like this.
  12. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Craig he need to pay attention about 10,000 times until now!Every time he will find a reason to make drama,but they all understood it already!And because I reported you I will tell you the reasons-I'm tired of your whining ,of your rant,of your rude words,the charges to other players,using offensive epithets and enormous megalomania!Many people pressed report they all expected you to start talk for the same reasons I have listed!Sorry but you are very annoying I do not say this to offend you -in this game people playing for fun!You lost this part long time ago!This is not the tribune of National Assembly and you are not the president!You are exhausted and repeating the same every time-please, enough!!!

Luke Skywalker likes this.
  13. Darth Vader

"How dare you place yourself in a place where you judge my morals and censor what I say."-Craig you wrote vulgar name of the male sexual organ but do not know how to upload photos with URL..and I do not know if the rules of the forum allowed it ...I will not comment on your morality but I will not tolerate privileges also!

14. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Dont know you Darth Vader but spot on :))))... What ever Dog(Craig)tell you nop i dont care that any one call me a sow :))) and nop cant hurt me i just dont care :))) For me tell more about them that do call me that :))).... ever want to report me PLZ do i have never have any to hide and will never have... I have ask Kano to have a long time check on me... for how long and if they do have no clue :D Wen thet day comei start cheat or not have fun i quit... no notes before i just stop... Yes i play game hard but enjoy play war mood.... I play but WAR RULE.... not like it stay out off me :))) or have luck and killed soon :)))) ... i know who i am what i are and why i am like i am ......i play a game for to have fun... when that day come and i dont i just stop :) And yu i live whit Overking some time every year ... Alwasy Tell Kano long time before so they can have a check our account... we we play or i do or he do ..... And long time before i go to Brazil.... Yup Overking live in Brazil and i in Sweden normally :))))))))))) .... That is why some think me is him and opposite.... just a lil time diff on 5 hr :D To all out there kisses and hugs...... You eve you Dog for you need the biggest ones :)))))))))))

15. Darth Vader

My post was deleted not because I broke the rules a sufficiently intelligent person would know why :) Moderators are too commercial!Congrats delete this post too !But the truth remains the truth!!!

16. Karess

Karess Member

I agree, your posts were not violating any TOS, you simply stated your side and point of view. That Kano practiced censorship against them is disturbing.

Darth Vader likes this.
  17. Darth Vader

It is normal to be afraid of losing Craig money for this will give him intrude in WC for long long time!A word of advice-his name in WC-Option and Mute!!!

18. Darth Vader

"Well she is a Sow."-That violates rules not my post dear moderators!!!!

19. Darth Vader

Today Freud will make his diploma on funnel and will put it in where the sun does not shine!This man is an exceptional case!Now I broke the rules!

20. Craig Day

Well Well. Another hater. Well anyway. Darth its people like you that have driven good people off of here. I am sorry they deleted your post because unlike others I am not afraid of what others think of me. Let me tell you something else. Alot of people enjoy my WC Antics and I am sorry that you are so consumed with something that you cant see them for what they are. But hey you are entitled to your opinion. Here is what I know. I am a completely honest player. Always have been. Those who have played this game for along time know that. Here is the real sad part. My WC posts are not serious. I throw stuff out there and see who bites. Its usually the Guilty Parties that bite. Then I am accused of being angry and hating. Angry? angry at a group of people who have little or no morals? I dont think so. Hate? how can you hate people who defend the indefensible? What a wasted emotion. If anything my sin is toying with people and playing on their Guilt. For example, I have not mentioned one name or Guild in any of the posts in this thread. Yet someone feels it necessary to defend themselves. Why? Who knows. But they felt the need.

Funny thing is I dont even know who you are in the stupid game. Which means you are insignificant. And yes the mute button is there. Please feel free to use it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.