[KanoPlay] i know this is weird but strange lol

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

We have been fed that line before, I am not buying it.

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yeah I know, when I've tried to get little things added to the game Via support ticket, every single time was told to make a forum post for feedback and get some support on the idea.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. I just noticed that the numbers for Health, Energy, Stamina are displaying with commas in them in a desktop browser.

Instead of 1234 it now displays 1,234.

Gotta say the commas are really cluttering up the numbers and it was much clearer without them. Can you put it back to how it was please?

Old Salt, GoddessFreyja and JADES like this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Discussion on it going on here if can reply as well> https://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/i-know-this-is-weird-but-strange-lol.35910/

5. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

COMMA COMMA CHAMELEON :cool:

Commas save lives.

commas-save-lives.png

6. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Must be the only person

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Merged a couple of the comma threads.

We're removing the commas from the stat bar header so that should be back to normal. We're keeping it in a few places for better readability, but on the stat bar the / combined with the , was making it a little difficult to read.

8. Thanks for the compromise!

9. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Thank you Mitch. Commas only belong in these posts. In the game they cluttered things up.

Kirsten and JADES like this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

TY Mitch, much better :)

Kirsten and mi7ch like this.
  11. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I think KANO needs to utilize more exclamation points. It is vastly under utilized. For example doesn't Energy! Health! Cash! Stamina! just smack you right in the face thanks to the exclamation point vs. dull old boring Energy Health Cash Stamina? If anything they probably need multiple exclamation points Cash!!! Yeah now I'm feeling it. Maybe highlight it too. That would really pop.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. The dragon in me

The dragon in me New Member

I wish we would have dots instead of commas. It's not in all parts of the world that you use commas to split numbers up :D
    JK, don't take me serious

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Original post was not supported - no reason for commas other than to annoy 90% of your players.

GoddessFreyja and Kirsten like this.
  14. Spot on - thanks

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

May the commas RIP and good riddance :p

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  16. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

glad you took it off of the Health, Energy an Stamina cause if people dont know their Math they clearly don't belong on these games just saying lol..

Rick B and GoddessFreyja like this.
  17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

YES!!! CAN SOMEONE MOVE THIS TO THE IDEAS SECTION PLEASE??? THIS FONT SIZE IS MUCH EASIER TO READ!!!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    Rick B and RafeDavid like this.