i just won against a boss but can't collect my reward

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kathleen, May 18, 2010.

1. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

Help I won a fight against a Boss had some stamina left so fought another boss went back to collect my reward but cannot access the boss. It says on my home page i have 2 fights but when I enter the attack or fight tab it just goes to the new fight and won't let me go to the fight I just won.

2. if its your boss this is for,your going to have to finish the new one first.

3. Doc Morpheus

Doc Morpheus Member

We need an option to leave a Boss fight or something like that. I had a similar thing happen when I screwed up and started a new fight against a Boss I had already defeated 10 times..

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We have on our list to change up the boss view so that you can always see old ones even if you have a new active one.

5. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

nope kendal i could not change i could see 2 fights on my home page and in the ongoing fight but when i tried to go to other fights it put me right back to the ongoing fight and now the original fight is gone and it has been just 12 hours or so I thought you had 2 days to collect a reward.

6. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

Thanks for the advice Doc Morpheus I have defeated this boss and was able to collect from the previous fight as well not sure why it disappeared yesterday must have been a glitch. Lesson learned.

I do think it is daft that you gain more XP and do more damage with 5 single fights than 1 power attack.