I hope this is gonna make it to your sig!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ahad, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Ahad

Ahad Member

You were killed by Pog McFister and lost -1,094 XP.
    2 minutes ago delete

You were hitlist attacked by Pog McFister with a Fight Boost of 15%.
    You lost the Fight.
    2 minutes ago delete

MamaMcFister has put a Hit on you for $1,324,515,202.
    2 minutes ago

This pleases me most greatly, i like people paying such an amount to have me killed but please put that catch in your sig 'cos settling for a PK makes you look pathetic.

2. MamaMUAHAHA

MamaMUAHAHA Member

You crack me up...!!
    Why would you post about this....
    If I posted in here every time I got ping ponged, well.... I'd look really sad ;)

Empty vessels always make the most noise..... :p

3. IGG1NA

IGG1NA New Member

You have killed Ahad Valiant Assassin and collected their reward of $1,624,839,174.

SHAT UP ! ! ! SHAT UP ! ! ! SHAT UP ! ! !

NOW GET MY BAGS, GET MY BAGs NOW and YOU'LL shine my shoes IF I WANT you to, NOW HEAL cause I am HUNGRY

4. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

4 hours ago
    x
    MamaMcFister Pog McFister has killed Ahad Valiant Assassin and claimed your Hit of $1,324,515,202

5 hours ago
    x
    Pog McFister You just killed Ahad Valiant Assassin with a punch to the face!

5. Ahad

Ahad Member

Oh. Oh no.
    Now that i made this thread, you went and changed your sig so now it looks like you can't even kill a measly toddler like me.
    I much prefer the free kills, but it makes someone as old (ingame) as you look cheap, and as tight as a camel's ringpiece in a sandstorm. Tight McFisted that is, i refer to no wrinkled wader.

6. arepgunzo

arepgunzo Member

ahad..ur looks more disgusting..u talk about high level player that beat u always...lol..ur never beat me at ur level..ur should ashamed about it gunzo level 405 :D

7. alka

alka Banned

I see you are sporting a Parrot on your profile pic. Maybe you should change this to a Chicken to depict your playing style, as you spend most of yer time hiding in er.
    Always the hot shot in the threads, always the coward in the game, clip clop, clip clop...

5 minutes ago
    al ka seltzer You just killed Ahad Valiant Assassin with a punch to the faceYou just killed Ahad Valiant Assassin with a punch to the face. For freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Use that as yer sig, big guy...lmao;)

8. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

ODD ...THAT YOUR STILL PLAYING

despite the fact you were banned as pog ma bohner
    and as all of your shaun morin accounts

guess kano might be feeling sorry for ya...how many attempts is it now
    to try and keep the ahad...a sad....

well see with your last posting of slander...how long u survive facebook

9. IGG1NA

IGG1NA New Member

PATHETIC? Pathetic is having such LOW self esteem as to have multi accounts ALL making funn of someone else in a GAME, have you been eating fiberglass again ? And does it MATTER HOW you are killed?.

I am surprised the 3 ROCKETEERS AREN'T chiming in here... Maybe they got a speak & spell and are still confused how they can fit a person inside that little box