I have enough coins in my hoard to put the three highest level players on the hitlist

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Conor Murphy, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

Assuming I was to spend 300-400 trillion putting all three of them on the bounty list, I wonder what would become on my reputation. I don't mind being bountied myself, but I do enjoy getting bounty kills. :D

What do you think would happen to you if you were to bounty the three highest level players? Discuss.

Edit: Here's the proof.
    [​IMG]

Note: I wouldn't actually bounty them. It is a scenario.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

It all depends on the players themselves. Some take it personal and you may find yourself on the bounty list quite often from now to eternity, others may just attack u for the 24 hrs or until they kill you. While others may simply not care or even appreciate that u saved them the trouble of finding a trap to suicide on. As far as rep.....that usually depends on how you react to what they do after the fact. I realize its just a hypothetical but personally I would be thinking what the heck...that guy just blew a good portion of his coin for an ass whoopn, which could have been used much wiser elsewhere....than i would have killed you....lol

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

ill bounty anyone for all kinds of reasons, theres no one i cant handle at any level so theres nothing to worry about...its all in good fun

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

personally, i wouldnt waste that much coin at that low a level...throw it into empire