[LCN] I have an idea...

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JARVIN, Nov 27, 2014.

1. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

how about doing something about autoclickers, bots, or whatever you call them? i can't see how there is any way that someone that is showing up as "offline" can magically log in seconds after they are listed to list you and then chain rig you camping on your profile page for 20 or 30 minutes straight. really? someone is willing to physically click the same button over and over? somehow, i doubt it. and it shouldn't matter whether or not they spend money in the game or not. i don't work in IT, but there has to be some kind way to track hundreds or thousands of actions within a time frame of a few minutes, that is HUMANLY IMPOSSIBLE, i don't care WHO you are.

TheLoved1 and Kirsten like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

One would think,but we all know what we see. It is a shame it goes on and then there are the alts or the shared accounts, there is one in one of the games, played by a number of people,some of us have sent in tickets,yet the account is still there being played by others , not the owner, frustrates the crap out of me.

RandomGamer likes this.
  3. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i haven't run into that that i know of. i'm sure that there are alts and multiple people using the same account, but i don't think that i have run into that issue myself. there is one player in particular that i don't think is using alts or other people to play his account, but he is doing something that is simply not possible without some kind of tech advantage that should be against the rules.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Yeah there is alot of that , and they smart enough to set these things to just below detection, not impressed with players who need to do any of it.

RandomGamer likes this.
  5. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

hundreds of actions within minutes are below detection? that doesn't sound right to me. or action speed is simply not being monitored like ip addresses or whatever else is being used.

6. Kirsten

yeah depends how the players programs the script , to be just below what detection would notice, or so I have been told, I don't know what or where they get them from ,but most know what they are doing, I know one though, who got caught and banned after three strikes cause he would not listen to the one who gave it to him, to slow it down a bit. Some people who level with each other use them ,cause who their little fingers get sore, so stands to reason between programming gaming mouse to auto attack and using and auto heal script, alot of damage can be done to the game and let these types run thru the games arenas,etc on "speed".

7. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

some are so obvious yet nothing ever happens to them... not sure what the answer is...

RandomGamer and Kirsten like this.
  8. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i tell ya the only reason they aint getting ban kano are money hungry is all it is an they dont care about us innocent players in the game but they need to do something about these programs where that players can go undetected off the radar this needs to be a Fix..Manitory!! bc if the right person comes to this site an seein all of this they can make Kano shut down there server believe it or not!! thats why they need to ban these players for having Alts an shared accounts an bot/script/w/hotkeys...i reported several players but they always say oo we will contact them well alittle FYI whoever is running them accounts can have actually access to there emails have u ever throught of that i doubt it...THIS SHOULD BE A MANITORY FIX WHERE NO CHEATS ARE ALLOWED ON THESE SITES INCLUDING FACEBOOK AN KANOPLAY SERVER 2!!

TheLoved1 likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We actually do track a very wide scope of actions within the game and there is very little that is not visible to us as we are constantly updating our bot/cheating detection programs. It is very unlikely that anyone is "flying under the radar" if they are using third-party tools or any other source to automate or enhance their gameplay.

When we find accounts that are breaking the rules we have several methods to disrupt the gameplay or make it so that the automated tools used by that person are not anywhere near as effective as playing legitimately (take a look at our Update on Manual Freezes and Tracking post which details what we are looking for and what we are capable of with more updates coming soon). Support is also very active with these accounts and we are just as committed to having a clean game as you folks are. :)

10. Justin the killer

keep in mind mi7ch yall made have them tools to bring them down but keep in mind they always work around them its not that hard bc they got programs where that they can turn on an it will bounce around the world an u wont no what city or state or country they are in bc of the use of that Tool....yall need to add more then what u got..bc u aint getting rid of the ones how actually does cheat in the game...

11. Justin the killer

no offense Mi7ch but i know quite a few that does open themselfs up at cheating in the game..its not that hard to spot an espcially riding the list like unstoppable...

RandomGamer and Kano Moderator 2 like this.
  12. Kirsten

I never agree with Justin but yes I see "no" one lately who has been slowed down,,sorry to say it because they stay below detection, We the players are the ones who see it firsthand,and most of the time do not need any detection measures to see what we see. Sure there are times we can be wrong, but it is much more likely players get away with alot, sharing of one account that has been reported by a few and it is still there last time I looked, sure the person lost their FB account for a fake name but the people who share the account came in the back door. I would so rather be wrong sometimes, but sadly that is not the case. :(

13. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

exactly. i provided fairly specific information between myself and another player that recurs on a regular basis. maybe he is being "restricted" in some way, but that restriction will be lifted at some point and he will just go back to what he was doing. it's very aggravating. i just wish i had money to put into the games so that i could cheat like some of the others, since nothing is going to happen to them long-term. if you find someone doing something wrong over and over, why aren't they banned PERMANENTLY? i guess resetting player names is more important.

14. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

ditto. there are 2 players that always seem to be online when i am. one puts me up, and the other gets the bounty. i'm sure that they are in each other's inner circle, so they are just transferring coin back and forth to each other. then they trap out on each other, which should not be allowed between armada members. of course, all of this is within the "rules".

15. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I can give 100 names with fake profile page. Do facebook do something about it no. the say the doing about something, but if the user is active the say its a real account. Lol. Thats why to posting some fake "active post" or share this or that. This is however not for kano. But i can clearly say that most of them so far i have report and thats a few not many i think 5 of the 10 are really gone. But the real problem is that some time people donate allot of money in this kind of games. And let be honest here, if some one is spending so many money that you can pay your bills you`re not going to shut him down. To be honest i know its not fair to keep this kind of players playing but without the real money support the game will be shut down before you can think how to help. This however is not a right or wrong its just a opinion. So i can see both ways. And i support only the good side of it. And thats no cheaters/glitcher/buggers/scripters/autoclickers/donate tons of money because i want to be the best kind of players.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

keep in mind that Kano is NOT the pentagon lol im sure if the president wanted to track down these cheaters theyd be gone already but a small independent company with a limited amount of resources will not have the success desired by us....i hate this crap as much as the next honest player but they can only do so much with what they have....it wouldnt be equitable to just spend tons of money to find those losers that have no life