[VC] Hysterical

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Craig Day, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Well Ho Hum another WC ban yawn. But as I continued my day on VC and watched a couple of morons run their mouths knowing I could not respond, information started to pour into me. I was not the only one banned. In fact, at least 2 more reported to me that they too were banned. Who and guess what? We were all banned for comments made about the same person. Hmmm. My Goodness it was the Joes. Now last night in WC he and I mean he singular because there is only one. Said he was going to beat up various people. Myself being one of them. In fact I am terrified that he might carry out his threats of physical harm upon me of God Forbid my children or grandchildren he also has mentioned in his threatening tirades. Is that not a violation of your TOS. Will that be enforced?

But here is the irony. They were accused of cheating. But guess what they do. Any regular player of this game knows they cheat. Even casual players know they cheat. Yet there you are defending their honor. Outstanding job!!!!! And we are punished for telling the truth. WTG. Please do not insult my or any others players intelligence with your thorough investigation tap dance. You want to delete this from here fine. You want to ban me from her fine. But I expect that those individuals to be removed from the game for physically threatening other players

JADES, Darth Vader and Kirsten like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Do not hold your breath

Darth Vader likes this.
  3. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Democracy and freedom of speech please allow this person to ask another player if he see his " p e n i s " pics and to do so publicly!!! Let him free to call other cheaters and auto,macro,micro and everything he likes! What a stupid medieval rules you have KANO? Do not you know that this man has a better system for checking our IP adress?He catch my 20 mini accounts and also he catch us who shared our accounts you can just rent him work in devs!!!How dare you to ban him so he did not break any rule shame !!!Immediately return him back if he doesn't take his attention he will quit play!:eek:

Craig Day likes this.
  4. Craig Day

And of course we have that LOL. The more she talks the more we laugh.

5. Darth Vader

we can continue here I am started miss ya :) But this time dont ask Mich to close your own topic ;)

6. Kirsten

LOL Hey Craig I had a death threat in WC sometime ago and all that creep got was a one week ban in chat, so honestly I doubt anything will happen.

7. Darth Vader

Ctrl+PrtSc then open Paint program-paste and safe pic then Report player and done why only speak of these things without evidence?Suppose that this is true and someone threatened your life I know of one such account banned and not in WC he is permanent banned but people did their job well...

8. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Well, there are two sides to every story. There has to be a reason why a person would give a death threat. I mean, I think it is wrong that they do so. But, maybe that person felt upset or angry because of what you said to them or because you took things too far which led them to say nasty things.

9. Kirsten

There is no excuse ,might be a reason but no excuse, and because of a game. To say they are gonna come to my house put a gun to my head and put a bullet in my head for being listed,if you think that warrants a threat , then I do not know what to say. I had a screen shot of the Chat and sent a ticket ,one week ban in chat ,pfffft,that freak is gone now anyway .

10. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Of course there is no excuse, but if you say something to provoke them or make them angry, then they might be tempted to do crazy things. I play the game to have fun, and if someone does something that is wrong, I take it up with Kano. I don't start posting on world chat to create drama and talk bad about others. You meet all sorts of weird people on the internet and people say what they feel like saying.

11. Darth Vader

certainly there are people with sick psyche that go beyond control they forget that this is a game for fun and their entertainment turn endless insults,threats,empty chatter,barroom gossip,causing attention on any squeaky ways they will never cease because this is some kind emotionally addition to their empty existence in reality!

12. Craig Day

Damn she finally looked in the mirror. I dont want my WC back. I will do my time. Besides means I wont be tempted to interact with fools. Now off I go boys and girls into my empty existence in reality. But if you tune in later there will be a Fairy Tale. Its title is Innocent Little Darth Vader and the Mean OLd Grandpa Dog

Kirsten and Darth Vader like this.
  13. Darth Vader

now that is damn funny stuff; ROFLMAO-
    on your way to Grandma's Vader's house