[ZS] Hug Button

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by God of Bacon, Jan 29, 2013.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I really want a hug button in ZS. It would work like punches, but you hug them every hour instead. They will get something pitiful like 10 xp from it. I really want to see this. Anybody else?

Edit - I would also like to clarify that this is NOT sarcasm.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  2. Eraser

Eraser Member

9 stars!!!!

10, if there is a leaderboard that only counts the "hugs received"

On a "serious" note that would make the funniest "gift" send. and it is V-day comming up!!!!

3. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Yes, definitely! ACHIEVEMENTS AND LEADERBOARD SPOTS FOR HUGS

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Come on guys, this is dumb let them work on other ideas

5. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

And a new message for the inbox "Lets hug it out" I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want this now. Devs if you read this please put this in. I will personally track down all your accounts and hug every last one of them daily if we get this.

6. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Sounds like somebody needs a hug.

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

c'mon matt where is your sense of humor?

And you cant say there isnt somone in your clan/squad that it wouldnt put a smirk on your face to see a hug from :D

8. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I want the option to hug enemies as well :)

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It's funny but would you rather have them work on other stuff or a HUG?

10. Eraser

Eraser Member

Thees forums make me want to stab myself in the eyeball on a daily basis, whats the harm In one innocent little thread that wouldnt get into place anyway.

and the matter of fact is, They make new gifts EVERY SINGLE MONTH of the year.

Why not a hug gift? what does that take away from the time that they already spend on useless gifts anyway?

Anyone remember when they came out with the valentines teddy? All the girls got in a competition to see who could get the most.... and it was fun.

who gets the most hugs and kisses?

are you scared you would get none?

11. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I've given tons of ideas out, and I doubt they even looked at half of them. They definitely aren't going to stop in the middle of everything else they're doing to add this if they decide to, but if i log on one day and see the option to hug an enemy I'll be happy. It's not top priority, but I definitely want it added in lol

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

1 on this idea dumb and not needed go poke them for a HUG no exp!

13. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I was actually hoping it would be something more of a button right next to "punch"

14. Eraser

Eraser Member

Yeah that would be great.... but Ill settle for the hugs and kisses February gifts in time for V-day :)

who knows, maybe it wouldnt be a problem to send your rivals hugs and kisses gifts from their wishlist. If somone is in my friends, but not in squad I can gift them from the wishlist.

15. baha

baha Member

HUGZ~!!! HUGZ~!!!!! I lubz hugz :) Its my thang~! hehehe I say YES to the HUGZ~! I wanna feel da lubz :)

16. Eraser

Eraser Member

awwww

Hugggzzzz for babzzzzzz :D

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Just because DEV'S are implementing some ideas that are old and outdated doesn't mean to try and ask for something like this

18. Eraser

Eraser Member

Okay, no hugs for you then matt :(

19. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

For your information I genuinely want this to be a feature, and you have no right to tell me what ideas to post. What I'm doing is not against TOU. If you don't like it then leave, it's as simple as that.

20. Eraser

Eraser Member

I could just imagine the kano staff.... sitting around an oval table, with spinny chairs and beers in their hands on friday... discussing the Hugs :p