how to get more damage in arena?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Pezinator, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

i'm only getting around 300k for max hit
    900 stamina
    22k life
    860 attack
    300 defense (powering this and attack to 1k)

lvl 904

how do you get more attack in the battle arena, i see people all the time hitting for 1-2 million all the time....

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

This is a complete guess on my part.
    I THINK health and attack plus you're mob size and inventory.
    I think that's the answer but don't quote me on it.

3. alka

alka Banned

I guess it depends on the opponent. If they are bigger than you then the chances are you won't get big hits. The key in the Arena is how much damage you inflict on yerself. If you can keep that low then your onto a winner (for a while anyways :) )

4. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

its all depends where you have your skills allocated Health/Attack/Def
    and your stats altogether as all stats are locked in on arena start
    its wierd how it works i can beat levels way higher than me in arena but not in normal game
    its all about who has what and where
    plus your level 904 so you up gainst alot of bigger players

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Everything everyone suggested above is spot on, the only thing I would add is that you have very low defense in comparison to everything else, because of this you will be taking more damage whether your attacking or being attacked (not to mention very lil time in Def. stance) which if not addressed will minimize the diff in damage given and received per attack. Its important to remember that the arena is geared towards a balanced build

The way your stats currently sit with the high health and low attack n defense I would imagine your arena health is high and your kill reward is low making u a very unattractive target which perfect for inactive players

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  6. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

ok thanks for the info, i'm currently getting my attack to 1k then i'll be getting my defense to 1k, even though it'll take a long time and I should have been staggering the points all along but wasn't thinking

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I would just like to add that I do not believe that 1k in attack or defense is nearly enough for the arenas... you'll need to keep adding sps to those stats to get them higher than that, which will benefit you in the non-arena aspects of the games as well (particularly attack)...

8. meezy

meezy Member

In my experience, dont even attempt the arena untill you have at least 2K attack and defense. Main reason is that mostly everybody in there is at least Level 1500+ and probably at least 2k attack. I found for me that that is probably a good starting point. YOu may not finish super high, but you will finish decent...

9. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

also to add the battle arena is a good way of levelling if you have spare gfs
    you can get some nice levels and drops