How on earth did I win this battle!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by William Grim, Apr 18, 2010.

1. William Grim

William Grim New Member

Hi guys,

Last night I attacked a guy with 900+ in his clan. My clan at the time was 380+. A bit suicidal you may think.... but the list of peeps in my range (i.e. who I could actually attack) was just this single person. So in what I thought was a vain attampt to compensate I gave myself an attack boost of 27% via multiple stamina use (10).

So I clicked attack. Waiting for the big YOU LOOSE in orange, only to be greated by the sight we all love.... YOU WIN in green!

After nearly falling off my chair I check our stats... the guy has 1000's more warriors and weapons and even with the fact I had the 27% boost and my clan is very finely optimised (i.e. I only have the highest stat weapons and warriors) I still am very certain I should have lost that battle.

So what do you guys think it is with this battle system that lets all be honest just doesn't seem to make any sense....

Thanks in advance

2. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

Well.... dont underestimate a 27% boost, it's very powerful. Then there's the chance you were maxed out on soldiers/weapons and he wasn't, and maybe you also have a load of attack points and he has zero defense points.

I'm just not going to try and figure out the battlesystem anymore XD...

3. William Grim

William Grim New Member

I'm may join you on that one....

Surely the system should simply be or is, if your attack for example the attack strength of all your warriors + weapons equipped + weapons used by your cheiftens + your actual attack strength vs the defence strength of all the above of your opponant....

Well until the system is offically explained I'm sticking with optimising my clans warriors and weapons.... this does seem to work a treat as I'm regularly beating peeps with clan 100+ bigger than mine and with out any boost strength at all :)

4. well dont be too surprised there.when i was lower in level on app i play(pirate clan)i was winning some fights against some higher lvls that had more clan than me.i agree though,i'm not going to try to figure out the battle system anymore.its a bit too random.