How many clicks per second can you do?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by God of Bacon, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eraser

Eraser Member

WTG bacon. Nice way to display. Id love to show how I got mine, but I dont have one of those fancy phones. All i got is a webcam on my laptop, and that wont show my screen.

I tell you what. I give you a pointer for licking even faster. Maybe you can get your score up for the video.

Rest your plam on the computer itself, and use your fingernail instead of the fingertip. Thumb and first finger togther. Give that a try? Id love to see this "myth" busted tottally.

2. alka

alka Banned

ok, so I guess it's possible to get higher on a laptop button with the pointer steadied over the target .
    It's not 5 or 600+ as has been posted by some. It is a good score though, so congrats.
    I'm sorry to say that your proof is still worthless as I doubt you could hunt using your method and it would be interesting to see if you could keep that up for 5 to 10 minutes, which is how long it takes to bring some targets down in the Arena.
    Show me a video of someone hitting 600 and I'll be convinced they are not cheating...

@Jon. Sorry for breaking TOU, some habits die hard. Never my intention to offend anyone, but I prefer to get to the point and cut down on typing. :)

3. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Thanks for the tip I'll see if it helps. Also have you heard of the band "Hypocrisy" I feel like their song "Eraser" might be a perfect theme song for you lol. [video=youtube;Bt7roGM1rZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt7roGM1rZ8[/video]

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

I scored a high of 666 with both... and over several scores of over 600 with both. Because I am in fact human tho. Its only about 1 out of 20 that I hit over 600 I can get over 500 every single time tho.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

No offense taken, as I really do not have much interest in the arena anyway. My post was a general statement at people who feel the game world rises and falls with ZS lol but for a fun fact this throttle feature is in effect because of a Player in the PC arena a few weeks ago.

6. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I use it while hunting all the time. There are also others faster than me. Index in the clicker, middle on the trackpad and hunt like hell. I've spent my entire childhood gaming whenever i couldn't go outside with friends. If I wasn't jamming the A button on my gameboy thinking it helped me catch pokemon I was lining up fast combos for mortal combat, or saving the princess from Ganondorf's grasp. 8 clicks per second is my computer rate, I can do much better if you hand me a console controller :)

7. alka

alka Banned

Heres my attempt. Now lets see the guys with the 600's put some up... :)

[video=youtube;-Wj5y6-7MDQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wj5y6-7MDQ[/video]

8. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

the video is private

9. alka

alka Banned

Try again. Sorry about that

10. im the beast

im the beast Member

alka i think u need to go back and watch again my mouse and not the numbers my mouse is obviously moving, dont even need to get into how often i do nothing but click that hitlist tab, or that out of 5 trys that was my best....avg was high 500s btw.

http://www.apple.com/magicmouse/

thats what i use o and its 3 years old, lol and has had loads of where and tear...

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yep it is moving.

I actually missed it the first time myself.

Looking again though yep its moving.

12. Eraser

Eraser Member

So, It took an all night event of getting a fancy phone, setting up to record, figuring out how I was going to upload them, making a new youtube account, and then the forever long upload times that stalled out several times and had to restart. I give you my proof.

Enjoy.

[video=youtube;E5gNEBC1W-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5gNEBC1W-k[/video]

[video=youtube;qTVsxmpP3Do]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTVsxmpP3Do[/video]

13. slave

slave Member

and again i think most people are missing the point

when im attacking someone at 200 million health, im not attacking them at 600 clicks a second for the entire time, but im keeping a steady pace, then when it gets into kill range and i ramp up my speed, thats when im seeing the out of steam message.

is there some kind of meter that builds as you click over a couple of minutes and then when you go extreme it puts you in time out? i dont know the answer to that, only kano does, and who knows what kind of funky programming they put into this feature that trips it out.

but i do know this, im not an extremely quick clicker, but when im clicking over 2-3 minutes going for someone, and its time to try for the death blow, i get put in timeout, while a sniper reaps my work.......

thats my point

14. slave

slave Member

and i guess i must be cheating cuz i got 426 clicks per minute on the site.....and alka said anyone over 420 is cheating....

15. Eraser

Eraser Member

But I do slave... I may not get 10/s over the entire kill, Esp since the way the game is set up, I have to stop and take a rest from clicking anyway, and refill my stamina attack booses to level up and do my outbreaks real quicklike, but While I have a target in the arena, I know there are 50 people looking for my work. So the LESS time that I spend on it, the less time they have to find it.

16. slave

slave Member

i guess ill get one last say in on this and then leave it alone,

wonder bread i do appreciate that you say you have concerns about making this game better, but actions speak much louder than words,
    the limitations that you placed did not make this game better, it didnt. For a game in which spamming a tab is such a large part of the game, whether it be hitlist, healing or attacking in arena, you placed a limitation that i feel was below threshold and you ruined my arena experience to the point of me not liking the game. I believe it is on kanos hands to try to make us want to play the game, and not the players trying to get you to do something for us.

Right now, i have a better game, it is so far head and shoulders over this game it is unbelieivable. Arena kept me coming back, you ruined arena for me this last time. Unenjoyable is a word for it. What will you do if the 20-30 die hard arena fans decide not to play?
    I have yet to see any new content in MONTHS, did you see that word - MONTHS. i dont believe a calendar every month is new content, nor new un items, if you think people are content with spamming the hitlist tab you are flat wrong. there is nothing more boring than staring at your screen spamming the hit list tab. Truthfully arena wasnt much better but at least you could tell you were doing something.

im not threatening you with not playing, but im not the only one, and if you cant tell how many people youve lost lately your in complete denial on the impending decline of this game. New content is the only thing that will save it, we have tried to give you ideas on new content and all i see is the doomsayers crying about alt play - im not even sure banning alts is in your interest, it keeps the player base up.

but the onus is on Kano to do somthing or this game is going the way of hollywood zombies if it hasnt been shelved already....last new content was august? please.....you got to do better than that

17. alka

alka Banned

I did post this elsewhere, but I'll post it here for your benefit..........

I didn't see all the guys who are complaining about the Throttle System running to the boards to point out the "Exploit".
    Maybe if they had and not been happy to exploit it, there wouldn't be a Throttle system.
    They only have themselves to blame.

18. slave

slave Member

well holding the enter key beat the heck out of trying to click the mouse 100,000 times.....

19. slave

slave Member

and it only helped the people who actually have the stamina to be able to use it, if you didnt have stamina, it didnt really matter, because if you were sniping you were holding back on the stamina, again you have to have stamina to be able to attack, a sniper would not have used it nor would it have benefitted them because the just didnt build their slayer to be able to attack in arena.

20. Eraser

Eraser Member

Im all for a throttle system. Thats fine and dandy, fast clickers can be set to THOUSANDS of clicks per second.

Yeah, set a throttle, PLEASE.

But set it where If you trip it, a temporary ban can stick, Not some throttle that can be tripped by the human hand.

Realistically, the problem with the throttle is, Its set on too short of a time. I as a human can click fast as hell, but I do have to take breaks. I mustard thru a kill, and then I take my time scoping out the next one, So if the throttle was set to trip based on a certain number of clicks in say, 5 or 10 minutes, I would never trip it, but hey, hot keys on a ramnpage to kill everything sure would.

Maybe the throttle could be tripped two ways, an excess of clicks in the time of 1 minute. I mean like 900 in one minute. or keeping a high rate for too long. say a speed of 4800 clicks in 10 minutes.

Set a throttle, just dont set it where I can trip it by hand, thats all Im asking.

Wonderbread has stated, this is his goal. The intention of this thread is for players to express the speeds they can get by hand, to HELP the developers set the throttle where it needs to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.