How does someone get banned riding the list over 2 hours?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by HeyUwereWTFpwned, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kano really. Riding the list over 2 hours, then all the sudden.. Banned for Suspicious Activity 7 day vacation??

A player that has been playing YOUR GAME FOR 600 DAYS..

All the sudden he is a cheater????????

You have got to be kidding me with that bull***********

There are soooooooo many Mulitple Accounts, Factions with 10 alts in it cheating everyday for GP, exp etc etc..

Everyday i'm hearing these people complain for different issues etc etc..

Fix this problem Kano.......

2. That is ridiculous. Banning someone for riding the list. Personally i have done it for well over 2 hours and never been banned, as i know a few others that have. I am sure it is some sort of error there Kano.
    It really needs to be sorted and explained to the person involved if this was the reason. I think it is pretty unfair. sorry Kano
    I am sure you will resolve this issue as soon as you can with the person involved. But if this riding the list for hours is a new thing it would be nice for all of us to know and voice our own personal opinions on it. Personally i think it would be totally unfair period for someone to be banned for that. Riding takes talent and a damn lot of health at times, and being banned for that is just plain wrong.
    :mad:

3. Many many many people can ride, higher health people its very easy most of the time. Even some lower lvls can ride the list... But for someone that was just riding the list to all the sudden be BANNED in the middle of it ?????????

And he has played over 600 days, very well RESPECTED among his ZS Peers and Friends........

Yeah there needs to be a fast RESOLVE TO THIS.

4. Joel got banned? Just for riding the hitlist? That can't be right.

5. alka

alka Banned

So I'm gonna get banned when I ride the list for over 2 hours? I say when cus it's so easy to do these days if yer quick off the mark and I was close to the 2 hour mark the other night.
    I can think of at least 30 guys who could ride it that long if boredom didn't set in first, and most of those are REAL people!
    By the way, after 15 minutes it gets easier. Around the hour peeps think you are gonna pull out so it gets heavy again. After that you get spurts from the odd Faction, it's that easy.

I guess when Wonder Woman was trying for my bounty(without a cats chance in hell) it was to check me out, lol...

6. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

Your sick Kano

Wow, This is the new low. Got nothing better to do kano?
    seriously i've ridden for an hour, joel has ridden for 2 hours, drag the waters always rides.. and phrost,mayhem and pog to name a few. but WHAO if joel rides thats baaad. Comon' you better give him back his account. and maybe give yourselves a little check before accusing something like this. Like johnny said, there are plenty of alts and what not on here. Next time DO YOUR JOB. kthanks ;)
    stacii.

7. bring joel back,NOW!

8. I am agree...What's the problem with Joel?
    What should be his "suspicious activity"?

I really wonder how people here are banned without reason...
    while people having several ACCOUNTS and playing with them..can continuately play with them...if they use credit cards....
    and kano "close an eye" or both them....

9. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I hope you've all sent emails into support because you know posting on the forum wont get you the attention your after.

Think people!! Every time something like this gets posted on the forum it gets deleted. Whereas you all email support someone is reading everyone of your emails and giving you a reply.

10. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

oh trust us, we hav. we just like to state our fact how stupid kano is ;) kthanks.

11. I didnt bring in a Name, link or anything. I just voiced an opinion on how someone gets a 7 day vacation while riding the Hitlist that was all.

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Kano games have gotten progressively worse.It also seems they still haven't fixed their detect system.Seriously,what is the point of having a detect system,if you let the cheaters cheat and freeze the real players?

13. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

This does sound very odd. The only thing I can think of is that they failed to answer the math equation that most likely came up while healing for 2 hours. Dont know this guy your talking about or implying that he did anything wrong....but if he was actually healing himself....it would be difficult not to see the math equation

14. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Could've been cause he was catching and placing hits while on list....Most he players know this is a possible task, but do kano know this? :confused:

15. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

no he was riding the hitlist wasnt catching

16. So what

So what Member

this is a NEW L O W blow ...played with J **L FROM the get go ......its not possible ....

can send you links of the little elf helpers ...who DONT have the strengt or HEALTH to attck 101 times in a MINUTE

please restate his account ....where is it all gonna end ????????????????

17. So what

So what Member

MORE THAN POSSIBLE AND WELL within anyone s capablities ..with a bit of practice ....

its not just luck that holds ANYONE up there ...

its hard work
    LOYALITY TO THE GAME
    managing your skills

and dame fine work

friend or foe

its quite an achivement

been banned for it ....NOT THE ANSWER

Stay on the list for an hour ....earn a bonus
    come off with no penality

surley
    kano can come up with something for it

pleanty have the capabiliteies to do it now

it is another skill and .....should be acknowledged

unlike the sad losers that need a BORRIS ELF booste ..to attack ...in 5 seconds without enough health to cope and heal lose every fight .......its getting STUPID

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  18. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I understand that....but a player riding the bounty will get the math equation if they are healing a lot....just as a player does while stalking the bounty page

19. Lance Mustang

Lance Mustang Member

Same shit happened to a friend of mine, and he was barely up there for a half-hour.

20. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

nope a lot of us have ridden the list and we've never gotten that before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.