How do I get off of other peoples families?...

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Dakota-138, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Dakota-138

Dakota-138 New Member

I have 7 inactive members that have me on their family and I'm not gaining any money from them, How can I get off their families to join other ones?

2. just remove them from your inner...

it dont matter if you stay in theres or not

i wouldnt remove them from your mob either(unless your full on clan and have extra)

just ask your mob if theyll add ya to there inner families

3. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

thats simple, u cant get off their familia unless they remove u

however, u may be in as many familias as people will put u in so there is no limit to how many familias u can be in

4. Ace

Ace Member

You can't unless you demob them, which can be harmful for you if you don't have way too many people.

However, as stated above, you can be in countless familias, so there isn't really a problem on being on some inactive player's, I just keep on mine people who earn me cash.

5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

You have a limited size to your familia but you can be in an unlimited number of others' familia. Every time you win in a Fight, Complete a Job or Claim a Hitlist, your Familia Mobsters receive a percentage of your earnings! If a Mobster adds you to their Familia, you will receive a percentage of their earnings. You must check back at least every 3 days or earnings will be lost.

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

to join other ones u need to join another crew and get rid of urs...lol