How do Bounty achievement.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Elise Falcony, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Because find bounty is very hard (on 50 playing days i kill only 12 players) i make 1 hint.

1. You need to find bounty kill partner (next BPK)
    2. Make bounty target lists
    3. Post bounty targets for BKP

Your BKP must do same.

Efficiency near 30-50%.

How make bounty target list?

It is not easy.
    To make many bounties you need to find lowcost players > 300 level. If you > 1000 you cant make bounty to players <300level.
    all players on level 300-500 have bounty cost near 1bln-10bln. So it is not dear to bounty them.

Where find players >300? On your chieftans list. Sort your chieftans on level descending and check players with 300 level.
    Advice - dont touch active player. Take only nonactive players. Also you can find nonactive players lvl >300 on dead guilds

How save targets? there is 2 ways to make list.

1. Remove player 300 from your chieftans and make on them bounty trap. So if you want bounty him you allways can find him on - battle - rivals - counter attacks and traps.
    2. REmove player300, Make you private group Bountytarget. copy-paste his profile link to group - you save his profile and you can allways find him. (Maximum posts on chat - 50)

Repeat. Fill list, make bounty for your partner. He must make bounty for you. If you make 50 bounty you can kill ~20 targets.

After 1500days (4 years) you make last bounty achievement. Good luck

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  2. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

For example - im now have 150 targets. But im havnt Bounty kill partnher.

Who want help me?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
  3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i was never a fan of having friends make achievements easier to reach...all of my bounty achievements came from playing...hell, most of my achievements i was completely unaware of until i got them....bounties will become a bigger part over on kong/armor in time, takes a while for people to hate each other haha

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Next thing ya know ,leveling partners hahahaha

5. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

yes, next time im publish battle runs rules, because many people ask me to how quikcly leveling.

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

There are no rules and leveling with a partner is lame and let me ask you are all these people even reading your relentless posts ,I think not,like I said come to FB where there are a few thousand players and do your thing, I bet you won't take the challenge

7. MEGAWOLF

MEGAWOLF Member

you really should just play the game and figure it out.... posting on the forum isn't going to get you any better lol

8. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

But novices and other players get any better.