How can this be possible?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by clubber, Feb 29, 2012.

1. clubber

clubber Member

[​IMG]

So?

P.S. Rounding timer and such its just a major bs....

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Dont understand what your wanting to know. If your wondering why it says a day on the left column and minutes on the other. And i don't know if these players attacked you the day before but if they did then it would be right. Its showing how many consective days you have been hit by them. And then on the right it shows how many mins its been since the last attack. Not sure if thats the answer your looking for or if they hit you the previous day.

3. clubber

clubber Member

The maximum attack count on a certain player within a day is 40 maximum. Why do you think I underlined those with red? Those players have passed beyond 40 attack limit in under 1 day.

4. Maler

Maler Member

it's not a chronological day. remember that the day resets at 10 AM Bucharest time. maybe they did say 30 attacks before 10 AM and the rest after 10 AM.

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Let me try to explain it like this. That player may only be allowed 40 hits in a day but there day literally starts over from the 1st time they hit you. So if they are on you constantly but never going over the allowed limit of 40 attacks your rival list is going to show them constantly as long as they always have a hit on you within 24hrs. It's like adventures when your helping someone. You can have a max of 25 to help and you do all of them except for 5 of them and the last 5 you do 10 hrs later and get you cannot help anyone for 24hr period. That is not true you can do an adventure again from the very 1st time you started doing them the next day. So if you did the first 20 10 hrs before the final 5 you will actually be able to do them again. Rivals never fall off your page unless they do not hit for 24hrs or they get pushed off your rival page because of so many hits by different players. Hope that explains it a little better what i am getting at.