How can it be that i'm not out of His XP range?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tekissza Attila, Aug 8, 2010.

1. How can that be that someone with lvl 1247 or 2232 can attack me, a lvl 540 viking , but I can't attack a lvl 500 viking , because he is out of XP range, and sometimes they can attack me and kill me (without axe slap) while I'm in the hospital...o_O what is going on?

2. Eddie

Eddie Member

You must have hit them when they were listed on bounty. Hitting a higher level opens up a 24 hour retaliation window.

3. No

I didn't. I have never seen their names, they just attacked me and killed me.

4. Masta Shake

Masta Shake New Member

I was wondering this too since I am around level 800 and level 1000-2000 players are showing up as available opponents in my fight screen.

5. Apollo

Apollo New Member

I've asked about this before and at times if you've ax slapped someone or put someone under heavy attack another clansmen can come to there rescue. I frankly did not get a good answer as to how it works. What's been ticking me off is I get in contested battles and then finally think I've got refuge in the hospital and then get bountied by someone twice my level and get killed. There isn't really any way to retaliate either unless I start buying money/coins and that isn't going to happen.