[LCN] How about some fun gifts?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by pineappledog, Mar 12, 2012.

1. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

Was having a think and would be nice to have some "wind up" gifts that you could send to your friends from time to time, I am thinking a dolly, a box of tissues, a pink love heart, a dummy(pacifier) and justin biebers greatest hits cd.

Next time your friend cries about being something in game, send him a box of tissues or a dummy(pacifier) :D

Obviously all of these would have no use or be in any workshop recipes, just for a giggle.

2. RAGM

RAGM Member

no just no lol

3. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

Aw come on :D It would take the dev's all of 10 minutes to do!

4. thats ace lol but only if you could send a blow up doll lol ;)

5. OMG, have you ever player Zynga Poker? That tissue box got way out of hand on there lol. I'm sorry but I just cant even vote on this. I won't vote it down but I can't vote lol.

6. How about some animated Gifs of dancing viking ladies?

7. i like where this is going lol come on kano we want dancing girls as a gift

8. Ok, for fear of sounding sexists I guess we can have animated Viking men too LOL.. Send that one to your enemy!

9. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

three people have showed support for the idea!

Rating: 1/10 from 1 users

Got to vote if you want dancing viking ladies and an XXXL thong!

10. 10 out of 10 for sure this one i love making games fun and exciting i'd love to send or even recieve a dancing girl or blow up doll i would laugh my head off lol

11. cosmic

cosmic Member

Im thinking about food gifts now like steaks, burgers, mac n cheese, hotdogs mmmm yummy and sushi. Voted 10.

12. I'm sorry I just can't vote for it but thanks for the chuckle! I will just refrain so I don't bring down your rating. Good luck with this one.

13. In VC they did add bandaids and Axe Polish. That made me laugh a bit. So you know what? I will give it a 10 LOL

14. cosmic

cosmic Member

Mullets should be added!

15. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

LOL, the m80s mullet wig, everyone I know is getting 10 of these if they get made!