[PC] Horrendous Lag - Loading...Not loading? Refresh Page

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Mabest, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Mi7ch!! PLEASE !!!!!!!!! This has to get fixed. I get it on FB, Kanoplay and Kong. I can barely play the game this afternoon. I'm even getting slow to load pages here in the forum too. I don't have this on other websites, so it has to be you guys.
    I know I'm not the only person having this problem because many others have brought it to your attention.
    So please... find out the problem and Kano... Fix This!!

CazG and Kirsten like this.
  2. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Just came across a Raid that perished due to this lag problem. No telling how many more have perished or got close to it. I see that VC people are complaining about it today too.
    sigh....

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes lags are affecting raids, ya have attacked and go to heal and nothing moves

Mabest likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm definitely getting the developers to look into the latency issue again. While it has been intermittent since that big period last year when it was rampant, it definitely seems to have come back in force. :(

CazG, Mabest and JADES like this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

just go home tried chrome and safari and lag is BAD , clicking and nothing happening, took forever to get the min on a raid, geeeeeze

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, we're seeing the latency now on our servers. I've got the team on it. :)

CazG, ben, Mabest and 2 others like this.
  7. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Hey Mi7ch. I noticed some bad lag yesterday. Guessing it was due to armada wars. Was wondering if the Dev's noticed.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, reviewing the logs looks like they were aware and jumped on it right away.

Mabest likes this.
  9. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Thanks Mi7ch. Glad they saw it too! I hope this eventually stops completely!

10. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Lag was really bad in wars on the last day. Many players including myself lost kills over it. So it did suck. But lag is still consistent even today it was lagging behind doing regular bosses.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. CazG

CazG Member

Geez.. and all this time I thought it was my systems... Think I need to visit the forum more regularly!!

12. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Noticed some lag early this morning. Got the loading, not loading message. Then when coming back to the game a bit ago, noticed the addition of next weeks challenge calendar. Every time Kano adds or subtracts some event other than world bosses, it seems we get the lag.

13. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Here we are yet again today with the lag and loading, not loading issue.

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Armada War would have just started on PC so it would have taken the servers a minute to catch up with the load, although I could have sworn we started bringing up servers 15 minutes before an event to prevent this from happened. I'll make sure that's still the case.

15. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Seems to me Mi7ch that the servers need to have been brought up a good hour or so before. You had armada wars starting and the challenge calendar ending today. I expect we will see this lag issue again this weekend when we get the new month's calendar and the end of armada wars. Just a guess on my part.

Update to my comment - just noticed the new month's calendar is there in challenges and it's ready to go. This contributes though to Kano's lag of today too.

16. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

More lag again during the bounty blitz. This is getting real old. :( If the servers can't keep up, perhaps some things should be discontinued. Like the bounty blitz for example. Real joke today looking at the numbers of bounties placed.

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I was not in yesterday due to illness, but I made sure the developers/network guys were aware of the latency problems during the blitz.

18. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you were under the weather Mi7ch.
    I appreciate that you made your guys aware of the latency problems during the blitz. However, this doesn't solve these problems.
    These latency issues have to stop. I don't have the answer for it, but somebody there at Kano should know. It kills the game fun when you click and click and the game is at a stand still, all the while you can't do squat with your character.
    I do hope you guys can fix this problem.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

maybe the lag will get people to quit and the rest of us can play with ease

20. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I don't think it has anything to do with the number of people playing the game. It has to do with all the different things in the game that have to load. Bosses, etc.
    Fewer people play this game (on FB) it seems to me, than ever before.