[VC] Honourable bounties are anything but honourable

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chris Wilson, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Chris Wilson

Chris Wilson New Member

I am a lvl 5900 player and just lately am being constantly bountied (honourably?) by some egotistical maniac who is 7000 lvls above me . I slap him on the odd occasion that he is not dead and when his bounty drops to an affordable price I bounty him but when I do so it is not (because he is out of my range) classed as honourable.
    So then, evaluating this, it is deemed honourable to bully .. sorry, to repetitively list a far lower player but when he retaliates in the only way he can it is not counted as honourable??? ... sort it out Kano it stinks!

RandomGamer and Birkebeiner like this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

"Honorable" is just a word to to differentiate whether or not a bounty you're putting on someone qualifies for the associated Achievement. If you Bounty someone outside your "honorable" range, then it is a regular old bounty. If someone is 7,000 levels above you, then the bounties are likely not "honorable". It's not a comment on the act, just a term to let you know if you qualify for the achievement. :)

LaScepter, Kirsten and George Burd like this.
  3. Chris Wilson

Chris Wilson New Member

The player in question is 6704 lvls above me and I am within his 'honourable' range ... when I bounty him he is not within my honourable range, how can that be fair??????

4. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

this was explained before chris, something about logarithms and top end and computer stuff

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah don't get caught up on the word " honorable"

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

7. monica

monica New Member

I have to agree. I get people who are level 13,000 bountying me (or attacking me) and I am a level 2000+ player. It just seems like bullying when they can repeatedly attack and kill you when you are trying to earn you GP. I have to keep filling my health to finish attacking the Bosses and do my battles just to finish my GP for my Guild.

RandomGamer and George Burd like this.