Honorable description on rivals list

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by American Nightmare, Oct 20, 2014.

1. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

it's a game... say it ain't so,lol :p

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

:eek: I am sorry if I burst your bubble ;)

3. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I agree with Hellhavenofury.....there are many threads to Kano begging for more complex things in the game to be fixed or reworked...this idea i understand... but for me its not important enough to change... @ American Nightmare....LOL...4-7 rival pages from ride on the bounty list...i dont believe it ! :rolleyes: ....:cool:

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Man i have a whole guild obsessed with me and besides the regular in game crap ive done nothing to them, used to be clan with all of them till i joined a rival guild of theirs years ago and they all but a few removed me for it lolol sad

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Oh I luv the drama when someone joins a rival guild/armada what have you ,fun stuff to see what happens, me I stay pretty neutral I like who I like I dislike who I dislike and I don't care who they are friends with for the most part,but some SURE do lol

Demonik1 likes this.
  6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Aint that the truth....i tell this to every guild ive been in....half my active clan are enemies with the other half, that shits got nothin to do with me so they can all have at it lol

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i don't believe in that crap. if someone's a buddy of mine, it doesn't matter what syndicate they're in. and my mob doesn't give our syndicate a hard time. i won't demob someone just because they're in a syndicate that my syndicate has a problem with. that's just stupid.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Yep...i agree...I come with history...it follows us..and is part of what keeps this game interesting...yes i have seen loyalties change...that also is part of the game..:cool:...love it or hate it....we all bring with us someone that a member of our guild dislikes or has a history with...imagine how boring VC would be if we didnt have anyone to battle with because they are someones friend/clan....lmao...It would be called Viking Clan Farm..hahhahaa....:p:p:p....(need more coffee..)