Honorable description on rivals list

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by American Nightmare, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Great, i mention quick fix and eberything breaks haha

2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

No stars for you IT guys.

Thanks Mitch, good to know we are getting our stars back. We like our gold stars. hehehehe.

3. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

LOL the IT guys have to work double if they want their beer back!

4. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i guess we can vote smilies instead, and forget about the IT guys. :):):):):)

AlterEgoT likes this.
  5. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

yes you should know your range and then there is no need for it to be put on your rivals page kano neeeds to spend there time on other isssues

Kirsten likes this.
  6. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

yeah, i don't care too much whether it's in range or out of range. if i feel like listing someone, then i do. if it happens to be an "honorable" hit, that's a bonus.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. AlterEgoT

ah but see do you take the straight kill stat or the honorable list stat. Some would like to be able to see which way to kill it without losing the kill going to look at their page. ;)

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Thought the achievement was for just listing not catching
    With the honorable one am I missing something now I gotta go look

9. AlterEgoT

It is for the listing.

But many of the newer accounts are made to straight kill anything they attack so looking at their pages of rivals as they get listed a lot they like to be able to identify if they just attack it and go for the kill or if they want to list it for the achievement instead.

10. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

nah, that doesn't matter to me. if i decide to kill someone, i do. "honorable" or not doesn't matter to me, just depends on my mood if i want to pk them or go ahead and list them to get it over with quick. lol

Demonik1 and Kirsten like this.
  11. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

What i dont understand is why there is a limit for the highest level you can bounty.....its honorable to toss someone 6k levels higher than myself but not over twice my level? What sense does that make??

12. Yeah the way the range is set up doesnt make much sense really

Demonik1 likes this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

"ANY" Higher should be honorable, not sure how it is honorable to list lowers for a achievement, baffles me (maybe they threw us a bone on kills, LMFAO, this is a bad idea from the get go for bored high levels to run peep's out of the game), but is what it is. If did a beta test, I'd bet have horrible responses. LOL :eek:

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

i guess i'm a lower level player. i don't get listed too often, so i don't think this is too big a deal. maybe it's just me.

15. Kirsten

Give it time Vic, one day you shall be someone's target:eek:

16. Kirsten

Just forget about the word" honorable";).

17. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i have a top level player listing me every day. i'm pretty sure that they are not "honorable" hits. but i'm still playing and have not been "run out of the game."

Demonik1 and Kirsten like this.
  18. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i have some moron going after me every day, too. no big deal. it's part of the game, isn't it?

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yeah, I get tossed around pretty good every day. Passed around like a 2 dollar whore. But I get my revenge back on occasion.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Kirsten

YUP , and if everyone remembered it is just a game and no one really gets hurt,it is fine ,Why I have quite a few obsessed with me in all the games, lol

Demonik1 likes this.