Home Page Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

So we understand it's ultimately your game. But i do remember at one point in time there was a freeze out on Kano where no one was purchasing anything until the crap stop. Please don't make all the players come together yet again and start another freeze out. While it maybe your game. Your consumers is what keeps money in your wallet.

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Geez, I don't see what the big problem is.... You all act like you spend your entire time in game on the home page lol

JADES and Chasity like this.
  3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Hahaha, I do spend a ton of time on the Home page, as it as the "circuit board" of the game.

Aapje, Kirsten and Jon Ward like this.
  4. Jon Ward

Same here. And on the Galaxy phone i use when you exit the app that damn screen pops back up yet again and have to close it down.

DeathMo the Drifter likes this.
  5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

exactly. so why exactly do i have to be reminded that i have keys and digs to use EVERY time that i go to the home page? i may not be the smartest guy in the world, but i've never forgotten to collect my keys and digs when i log in each day.

Kirsten and Chasity like this.
  6. Demonik1

What a bunch of whiners, scroll down and move on... Sheesh

7. Jon Ward

Oh cmon Demon i have seen you whine on plenty of threads about certain things you didn't like how it impacted your game. And that was just a few that agreed with you. Now this is a lot more people who don't like this feature then just a few as usual on threads.

8. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

yea i wish they could take down that deal of the day crap...bc it is really not free at all certain ones they want your credit card info an i be darn if im giving out any of stuff like that...since clearly they did away with the free videos to get free davy jones 1 a piece..:(

Kirsten likes this.
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I've been talking to a few people because didn't understand the ways they collected boosts etc. They did it from home page, I've always used the way it's currently set up, so I feel for them.

Buy key's/arrow's should really get erased, it's miss leading. Maybe "Go To Challenge"????

Capturea.PNG

Also, I'd really like a timer explanation on this page 5 Berserker Boost, I'm totally lost. Is it suppose to be daily energy/stamina boost?
    A berserker boost is a limited time free boost that last's what 4 minutes not hours?:confused: Which is also miss leading.....

Capturea.PNG

And yes, I refreshed page before the screen shots...

Why do I have 6 pages now? previous picture shows boost on page 5 now page 6? :eek:
    Capture6.PNG
    Never mind, page 1 reverts back if haven't hit World Boss again, back to 5 pages now.. :confused:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
    Kirsten and Terror of The Scioto like this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You can close that box by itself as well, leaving only 2 boxes..

Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  11. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

same phone same problem:(

Jon Ward and Kirsten like this.
  12. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

You missed the point, instead of spending time fixing the home page, which was fine, give us new cities and bosses. We are bored. BA is boring, not thinking or planning involved. The game is getting BORING, DO SOMETHING, besides changing the look.

13. Counterpunch

Counterpunch New Member

I'm sorry Kano, but to me, this change is CRAP.

I walked away from the game before BORED because of the amount of clicks needed to play. So what have you done now? Added even more clicks to play the game and complete my daily routines.

Stop trying to suck money from everyone and complicate game-play, add some interest by improving the mundane and listen to the players!

14. Demonik1

Yeah but im a smartass and i thought this was funny how so many were pissed off at a cosmetic change that all in all didn't really affect much, at least not for me.... Its actually a nice update if you're playing on a phone or pad

15. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

BTW:
    You have killed Clan Leader Slappy McSlapersons and collected their Bounty of 75,453,395 coins.

+0 coins | +3 XP | -3 Health Lost | 105 Health Damage Dealt
    Someone was upset :)

16. Ray Ford

Ray Ford Member

After reading through this thread, if I was looking at a Poll, I would come to the conclusion that Kano and there development Team made a Royal Screw UP !!!! That's the only way to say it. PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS !!!!! PLEASE !!!!!

Chasity likes this.
  17. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

no sir, i don't like it...

Kirsten likes this.
  18. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I forgot to mention, the only thing that looks inviting on your example is the free 15 godfather points. When do we get those?
    Kano you are wasting your time on the look of the game,
    Give us long time players something new and exciting!
    Work on bosses and workshop.

19. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

I like some of the changes and partcularly the activity section - however having joined BA and Synd wars I am sick of them rorating back and forth - pity we cant close that part of it ?

20. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

so i have to keep hiding this every day? why? never mind the fact that 97% of the "free" offers aren't free. they haven't worked well in a long time. if you take advantage of one, you have to wait a day or two, and then send a message to trialpay or whoever to actually get the points credited. a word to the wise for anyone that wants to take advantage of the "free" offers. i don't bother with them anymore.

Kirsten likes this.