Home Page Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 13, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the report, I'll have Smack take a look. :)

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

but the calendar is not there, if the calendar could be accessed there that would be better ,there is a 3day calendar this weekend and I do not want to deal with that carousel thing,makes my eyes cross and gives me a headache

3. Kirsten

[QUOTE="mi7ch, post: 141822, member: 14986"
    We will not be reverting to the old format at this time, and we won't be enabling the option to do so either. However, and I stress this, we will be keeping an eye on our analytics and other methods of tracking clicks and interfacing with the game and if our data tells us this and if it makes sense we will absolutely revert to the way things used to be.
    Upset is not the word I would use annoyed is a better word, and having kano just shove this down our throats is not nice. We play the games, Kano doesn't there is a big difference,sure they play to see how something works when they implement something but that is no where how we play.

mushroomhead likes this.
  4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The calendar WILL be there. It wouldn't have shown up on the Homepage until the day before anyways.

Actually the weekend calendar IS there now.
    upload_2015-10-14_10-35-3.png

5. Kirsten

Yes ,ok, but only from that box not on the left, where is should be , and to say to us "we will not be reverting back" is disheartening,when 99% of us do not want this new interface :(

Tony_G and mushroomhead like this.
  6. mushroomhead

mushroomhead New Member

Don't like it!! I would prefer my stuff on the side where it was! Could've given us the option to use it or stick to the old view like you did with the fight view.

Tony_G and Kirsten like this.
  7. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

Personaly I think it's waste of space also a waste of time ill spent on putting more crap on the home page/screen, the time could have been better put to use improoving the standing of the game, maybe like some jobs where when you leave you have a post employment interview to find out the persons views so Kano should be taking their hands out the players wallets & bending over backwards for those players and take the time to improove the game for all not dependent upon the size of a players wallet, you should take the time to find out from the players that are leaving daily both old & new why theya re leaving?

I noticed a little further up about taking the time to have a look at terms & conditions, those mean didley squat because you in Kano do not abide by your own terms & conditions you expect the dwindling player base to abide by those usage rules!

I have one question for you Kano what is your player rating on www.http://topwebgames.com/ ?

mushroomhead likes this.
  8. Kirsten

If I want to see he calendar but am out of keys , can i , it says click to by FP's if I click ,can I see the calendar ?? without having to buy keys, gawd I really am not liking this at all, spending time asking question about this THING, hate it

mushroomhead likes this.
  9. MODM Dude

MODM Dude New Member

if it aint broke......cant find jack anymore

mushroomhead and Kirsten like this.
  10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

As I have said before, that button is not transactional, it will take you to the Calendar but it will not purchase the keys.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Kirsten

OK but still NOT liking it AT all :( that i even have to ask what seems like a stupid questions pisses me off

I am done complaining, it took Kano almost a year to listen and to implement " something" to help with raid killers, and then we get this, Pffffft , something no one asked for.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  12. new home page is terrible!!!! where is the gift tab????

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Where it always was before this update, under Captains -> Gifts. :)

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Not really, I combined two of your posts into one. I didn't remove anything you wrote.

15. Kirsten

Ok thanks for the explanation I didn't even see that post went thru so I may have asked it twice using the phone

16. Kirsten

Wtf did I even type iPhone and that auto correct leaves slot to be desired at times

17. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I don't like the home page changes. Where is adrenaline/boosts?
    Insteady of spending time doing this crap for looks, How about a new city and new boss.
    I know more high levels moving to retirement syndicates, BORED with this game!
    I am a high level, played since almost the beginning of this game. The game use to be about achievements and working hard, now it is about how much money you spend.
    You are ruining this game, BA SUCKS! It is about who spends the most and does the most attaks wins.
    Syndicate Wars is about money. If you buy all the refills and win 1st place you don not get half the gf points you spent to win. The same with BA. Raids are about money for LCN too.
    The biggest problem is the ones that spend the big moeny get bored and quit. Despised just quit, he was strong and spent a lot. People are moving to different games. I do not want to move on to a different game,
    It is time for you to figure out how to keep these people playing, including me, I AM BORED TOO! I AM SICK OF THE SUCKING MONEY OUT OF PEOPLE! There are a lot of people that play and cannot afford to spend a ton of money. This game use to be free and you had advertisers, The changes in this game have been ruining the game and soon you will have no high level playing much.
    Do you care? I am on a council, but the most I have been asked is if I like a costume you have made up.
    We need cities and challges to give poeple something to work for.
    Who cares how the game looks?
    Get working on more cities to reach.
    You are too slow at the important things!

18. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I dont like nor dislike the homepage update, the only thing that makes no sense is having the lottery and daily reward still on the box to the left as always when you can access both on the updated compartments.... If you're getting rid of clutter, why leave clutter?

19. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the heads up. Zooming below 100% was messing up that layout but a fix is going out for that right now. Refresh your browser and it should look ok when zoomed out.

Update
    Aside from the zoom change mentioned above a link for your Boosts has been added to Daily Activities. You will have to refresh your browser to pick up layout changes.

20. Green Beard

Green Beard New Member

really knot a fan of the new lay out.... old one was clean and quick.. no detours like it is now.. IE gifts.. if I clkd on my upper gift icon it would delete the red box saying how many I had..but how many real gifts did I have outside of boosts.. I would go to the "October gifts" button on home page and be able to see how many gifts and what gifts were sent with out deleting the red box indicator in the upper gift icon... sounds dumb but worked for me.. among afew other things not a fan of the new lay out...