Home Page Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Well, ain't that a pain in the ass..................

2. Troy Abdella

Troy Abdella New Member

Where did the daily Vaccine Boosts get moved too?

3. Troy Abdella

Troy Abdella New Member

Where did the daily Vaccine Boosts get moved too?

4. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

All i have talk to all say same thing... what a mess up and all just hide it... So again what a mess from Kano... sorry but put you work on what we players ask for instead of do this updates there is no need for

FEMME FATALE 666 likes this.
  5. I meant "it would take a while to get used to" as an alert, because I don't like it either. I really like to have things a one click distance and choose w/e I wish and in the right order I wish, and have visual on all not to forget about one or another. It's not intuitive at all even more for the newcomers. I really don't like it as a personal opinion, even though I'm not against changes. I prefer changes that make things easier to access and focus on, and I may also be pro changing the game by adding new stuff... But changing this for no palpable reason and something that even make things more difficult to access and focus on is a no no from my side. Also as I mentioned I don't like that I can not use the zoom out properly so I can get more content at once within the view...

Aapje, Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  6. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i don't like it, either. do i really need to be reminded to do my calendar and my challenge? how did i even make it so long with a reminder on the home page? oh, and don't forget, you CAN BUY KEYS FOR FP. i also don't like not being able to see when the next arena and war start without having to wait for the box to scroll, or physically clicking on the dot to check it myself.

Tiny j and Kirsten like this.
  7. Tiny j

Tiny j New Member

i say bring back the vaccine boost's...most times use them to help with daily gamer points, especially energy...

8. I LOATHE the new format! Who's dumb idea was this? We already had the bastardized BA and GW thrown in our faces with the old format.....only now it does jumping jacks to annoy us further? I LIKED seeing things the way they were displayed in the previous incarnation. Please tell me that your new, highly customizable format has a "return to previous format" button. That's how I want to customize mine!

When I look at the number of arrows I have to use on my hunter challenge, I want to see, at the same time, as before, how much time I have left and how many arrows are still needed to finish the challenge.

When I want to send a boost to my clan, I don't want to have to go all the way to my chieftain page to do it!

Must we also go to the lottery page to collect from now on too?

Boy, Kano, you've done some good things in the past and you've done some really BONE HEAD things....but this one takes the prize! Well, next to ruining the BA anyway.

Perhaps your time could be better spent creating a new world instead of this crap!

Kirsten and FEMME FATALE 666 like this.
  9. Sasha St. Cin

Sasha St. Cin New Member

It will not let me click "customize this page". it is non clickable.

10. Ray Ford

Ray Ford Member

Change it back the way it was! I use the left side only for certain work, like referred to in in earlier post. This having to find it at the top of the page and then hide it away is for the birds!

Kirsten and Chasity like this.
  11. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

Well... Let me just put it this way, I really wanted to see this new thing as an improvement but it's not.

Whatever has been done doesn't work on mobile platforms, and doesn't work on Chrome. It's a mess with script all over the place.

Finally, I'm not sure what this effort was supposed to address/fix - granted, maybe if it worked the intent would be clear.

12. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

it should be on your captains page :(

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the feedback folks, I know that change is hard to adjust to and there have been (several) comments that people would have liked to see us put our time elsewhere. That has all been read and received and passed along to the team and as I have said previously in this thread we will be working towards new Locations. :)

We will not be reverting to the old format at this time, and we won't be enabling the option to do so either. However, and I stress this, we will be keeping an eye on our analytics and other methods of tracking clicks and interfacing with the game and if our data tells us this and if it makes sense we will absolutely revert to the way things used to be.

I understand it's easy to be upset or get up in arms when things change, however I would like to remind everyone that what this change did was take the five plus banners that used to exist on the home page and condense them into one area. Yes, it did remove easy access to the Boosts and I'll see what I can do about getting that put back in. :)

Birkebeiner likes this.
  14. ozeskie

ozeskie New Member

Ok, so where did the daily calendar get put?

15. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You can still see this on the Challenges page. Prior to this change none of this was directly accessible from the Home page. We can certainly look to add more info about each Challenge but we don't have a lot of real estate to work with. I'll bring it up with the designers though.

The old banner was just a link to your Chieftain's page, however it is currently absent from Daily Activities. I'll look to add that back in as many people seem to miss this.

Much like the Boosts banner you always had to go to the Lottery page to collect both your daily ticket and any possible rewards. There isn't much change to how this works.

Thanks! :confused::eek:

mi7ch likes this.
  16. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

just hit outbreaks /adventures then click challenge and poof there it is

17. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

I like the fact that you respond and Kano is monitoring this. I've played around with the Chrome browser and come to realize that the banners don't work unless the "zoom" is set to at least 100% (which isn't the way I normally have my browser window set).

mi7ch likes this.
  18. ozeskie

ozeskie New Member

I am talking about MW, are you? I dont see outbreaks/adventures on MW.

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Those are called "Jobs" in Mob Wars - LCN

20. ozeskie

ozeskie New Member

Thank you so much. Found it :)

mi7ch likes this.