Home Page Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 13, 2015.

1. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

havent seen it on FB ZS yet

2. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

Just being honest and my opinion, it is confusing and looking at the Home page I do not see what is gained by this change. Nothing like announcing it after you change stuff. Was there a poll taken before you decided this?:eek:

Darth Vader likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Still in the process of rolling out. :)

RainSunGone likes this.
  4. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

For me it only looks like you do some to keep us quiet... instead off do what we players ask for New ADVENTURE and all that belong to it.... How long shall we wait? Think i soon do like many...... stop play

There Will Be Blood likes this.
  5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

When is this supposed to be released on server 2 vc?

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The rollout is happening a little slower than anticipated, no ETA on when this will be on Viking Clan. :)

7. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

I'm not saying that they have moved just on your pic they are closed,hidden,skip dont know what word to use but do not show the real space it takes together with the new stuffs over SOCIAL FEED!

8. Darth Vader

So to open free space on my HOME PAGE I have to Hide Offers to Hide Activities what else???

9. Robert Braithwaite

Robert Braithwaite New Member

It wasn't broke, why do you feel the need to mess with it. Put your efforts Into making the game better, this is cosmetic waste of effort!

10. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I have to agree here. When you asked us Mi7ch for our thoughts, many of us said leave it alone! There were other things the dev's could be working on that we have repeatedly asked for, for a long time now. We get lip service on those. Then you guys turn around and do this to a home page which didn't need tweaking.
    I give up with you all. I do. You don't really want to know what we think or want. It IS your game. So you go right ahead and do with it as you please. If I don't like it, then it stinks to be me. But for sure, I will NOT be participating in any more of Kano's survey's or what do we think? posts from Kano. I'm done.

11. Darth Vader

Definitely needs a small correction but as I said in timers for Guid Wars,Arena,World Bosses and new challenges (calendars)!This is what I want to see there in the place of excess stuffs below of Daily Rewards!

12. No no no no no no no no

13. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

still not answer my question wen shall the things we ask for appear?

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

My apologies I thought that was rhetorical. New Location will be coming soon for the games.

15. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i can see it too on my homepage..can you please take it off of my page thank you

16. Darth Vader

New location,new coop boss and new empire more in plural (locations,bosses and empires) right?

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You can do that yourself by clicking the option to hide all of it. :)

18. Justin the killer

well i didnt pay attention to that part lol..i was in a rush :D

mi7ch likes this.
  19. Justin the killer

mi7ch i think u deserve a HUG HUG HUG for putting up with us an the Devs lol...

20. Darth Vader

That about the new location I see in another topic septemvri had to be ready but there is a delay maybe?