Home button disabled

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by NJVic, Jun 20, 2018.

1. NJVic

NJVic Member

So, I play both LCN and Zombie Slayer.

I've noticed while in-game, I can no longer hit my "home" key on my keyboard to go to the top of the page (usually after scrolling to the bottom to collect any bonuses).

The key works fine on every website I visit including FB. Doesn't work while playing LCN or ZS. Did someone mess up...twice?

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is because our games are displayed in an iframe within Facebook itself. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on the white area, or click on whitespace in the FB bar on the far right the Home key will work. That doesn't really solve your problem but does explain why it is happening.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

My 'home button' works fine on FB VC using Firefox 60.0.2 (64-bit):confused:

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that Jades.

@NJVic I now see that you mention that this used to work until recently. I am going to guess this was introduced in a recent version of Chrome. We'll do a little digging to see if there is a fix for this.

JADES likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Home key on keyboard ???

6. NJVic

NJVic Member

Yes. Started recently. Within the last couple weeks.

I should have mentioned I play on Chrome when at the pc.

7. NJVic

NJVic Member

Yes. It started within the last couple weeks. No other sites are effected within Chrome so I'm not sure it's specific to that browser.