holding mouse over things isn't working.....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mike Lyons, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

seems to be all games.

Look at your loadout used, used to be able to hold mouse over it and it'd show att/def stats. Not doing that.

Bosses, when you look at drops in the boss itself, it no longer gives you the name of the item. Seems like anything that you could hold your mouse over for info is not working in all games right now.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mines working fine Facebook VC, not to sound like a broken record but try clearing cache, etc LOL

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

also it might be your browser it has happend to me when using internet explorer and firefox sometimes until i switched to chrome and now i dont have that problem. but i would try updating and clearing cashe second if it doesnt clear it up by updating

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

IE sux, no one should be using it for KANO games IMO, I run Firefox and personally hate chrome glitchy flashing screen upon every single click.

Try clearing cache 2nd? Switching to a different browser makes absolute no sense to me, we all have our own preferences.

5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

no i wasnt saying you had to switch i was saying what fixed alot of problems with the game for me.

the 3 things i was saying in the last post were this

1. update browser because that could fix problems

2. clear cashe

3. if you want swap to a diferent browser if you want