[LCN] Holding KANO responsible !!! .......

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by robbin gordon, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Luis Ferreira

Luis Ferreira Member

Some Solutions to Keeping the risk and protect the Raid. :
    • The Owner of the Raid Could Block the user who perish the raid to continue in the fight, but could not replace the user blocked in the raid.
    • The Owner of the Raid Could Block any user of the raid to continue in the fight, but could not replace the user blocked in the raid.
    • Create a Specific Health for each member of the raid , the user is affected for each attack he does in the raid. if he reaches zero , dies and he could not continue in the raid and cannot be replaced in the raid.
      Healing the raid heals is health.
    The raid could perish in all situations.
    The risk ? Less Members Fighting, less chances to kill the boss.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If someone kills the raid health twice, they are not longer able to attack, and at the point the raid is not even worth saving.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it is not always just the new players who have not bothered to read up on raids, but also the fact that raids are public, and you get know raid killers of all levels who kill them cause all they are interested in is levels and will not use their precious energy.

4. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

5. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Yes seeing the same and reporting but Mitch and his colleagues must be loaded down with these people :(

6. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I tried to explain that somewhere too but this seems hard to understand.

7. Evc316

Evc316 New Member

I am a n00b and I don't even see the raid's so I don't know what all this crying is about.

8. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Damn good idea, maybe even make it a certain level bracket to be able to even join a raid. 500 and up, maybe? Just a thought.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Maybe it's me. But I don't EVER remember anything in any of the hundreds of raid threads stating that the "rewards" are tied to any kind of "risk", such as the possibility of raids being perished. I didn't see it in the ongoing raid feedback threads, either, and you would think something like this would have been mentioned in the first post when raids were introduced over a year ago.

You can't just come back over a year later and throw out a comment about risk and reward when NOTHING has been mentioned about that before. That is pretty lame.

Oh, I forgot. Anyone can say anything they want to anytime they want to, except when they're not allowed to.

S E T H likes this.
  10. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Risk & Reward system goes both ways. Since Kano has failed to address the issue of Raids Perishing they are not being rewarded, at least not by me and many others I know whom simply quit spending cash on the raids just for the sake of leveling.

When I do 100 million in damage and receive a common drop, should i feel rewarded?

Fact remains, as a lvl 7800+ I get less xp as a percentage towards my leveling compared to a lvl 2k gets towards theirs, wheres the reward in that?

So when the owner of a raid, that I am in, decides to help out the little guys by sharing his/her raid with the lower levels, and the one or two azzw!pes deliberately perish the party a couple times over and now in order to complete the raid we have to spend more resources and receive a reduced xp payout usually 10-20% less than as if the raid hadnt perished, the reward here is what?

The ability to perish a raid party must be stopped or a minimum level requirement of 500+ should be required for entry. Until this request is followed through with I, like many, will no longer reward Kano efforts with my cash.

So to kano, Flip it around Reward vs Risk. Dont expect a majority of your real money players to spend like they used to if your not going to reward us and protect out investments

11. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

also getting hard to see the reward when all we get are very old raids revisited

12. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Very true

13. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

The common drop this go round is less than 300 total points value. The XP is no better! I'm helping a few friends by doing a little bit but that's it this month as well.