[LCN] Holding KANO responsible !!! .......

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by robbin gordon, Apr 15, 2016.

1. I guess it would be fair to say, the old repaid the new !! Next Raid should be interesting. Anyways, I feel the Raid owner should have the OPTION to REMOVE the feeble minded and campers. It may not be the complete answer, as far as Raid killers but takes care of campers. Kill 2 Raids and make that player complete simple Raid alone, to learn how it's done before they can do any tasks in their the game.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Don Wiesner likes this.
  2. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

That idea, having the owner able to remove inactives has come up many times. And been rejected. Consider it in the 'not going to happen' territory.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Ignorance of the game - fine what about the deliberate killing of raids by people who should know better and name change to get invites (not from me ) and what about the ones that don't heal - sometimes people of a higher level -
    The remove button for the raid owner would solve these issues
    It's not just the newer players - some of them are great and heal well - but once the spoilers are in you are stuck with them
    And before you ask these examples are from private raids - not public

Don Wiesner and SweetestAngel like this.
  4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

so i agree with sandy on this one, you say your providing them with resources available to them, that's fine if its just instructions on how to play the raids, but from what I seen, your giving them bundles at $9.90 that total over 1500 to 2000 attack and defense, without offering those same discounts to everyone, you gave them sixty days protection with no limits on how high they can level during that sixty days, and don't say there is a limit cus I personally seen a new comer level 2460 levels and is still under the 60 days protection. and from other people that send me messages, several free items been given to them also as incentives, well where are our discount bundles, where are our incentives to keep spending thousands of dollars to keep this game somewhat free for others. in plain words, I am saying be fair to all players high or low and offer them the same incentives , the same discounted bundles an get rid of the 60 days protection. also have more monitors in the world chats to watch the threats and insults a lot of the new comers are doing, I seen some of the bans that are being done and I congrats kano for finally doing something, but way too many of the new comers are getting away with threatening people and calling them all sorts of names which is against the toc rules and only a handful is being punished for doing so, both higher levels and lower levels. I hope you increase the amount of punishments also after their warnings.

5. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

not too bad a ideal, I don't have a problem with new comers to play the raid, but they should take that one step further, if they kill the raid or perish it then they should also be banned from anymore, after the first time, not giving them a second chance or up to a fourth or fifth time by the owners of the raids also. and they should not be allowed in the next raid, they got sixty days of protection so if they kill the raids, they should be banned for 60 days, then when they are allowed back in the raids and if they do it again then they should be permanently banned from the raids altogether.

6. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I got in one hundred raids this time becuz I have a goal of a thousand levels this time around and for a high player that takes a lot of exp to do. I got my goals, but I also seen almost half if not more of the bosses I was in expired or were perish and players just quit playing those raids, a big waste of my time and money and the stamina and energy I spent on those raids to have it all thrown away and you can bet, when the ones who perished the raids come out of protection, I will get a lot of my exp back from them.

7. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I too angel, have helped several of them but i also went after a couple who were insulting the women in the chat room and threatening people in real life or who spammed my email box with lies and threats on what they were gonna do to someone who was a friend or one of my crew members.

8. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

alan great job, we are not talking about the new players who actually take the time to learn the rules and what not to do, we the older players are just getting tired of the problems that some of the newcomers are causing over and over and nothing until recently been done about it. As you play and level up, you will learn who the old trouble makers are and who the new ones are too. and to answer the problem about keeping it private or public, yes we understand its better to keep them private, I repeated several times in world chat I was not taking new raids and still I got private invites, way over two hundred of them from newcomers and old friends., you want to trust everyone you can but a lot of players just are not willing to do the leg work also to find out about the raids or the game rules, and some of them come in thinking they can just ride rough shod over newbies and the higher levels too cuz they whined and cried until they got the extended pprotection and I was told personally that the protection was added to prevent new players from being driven from the game. what do you thinks gonna happen when they finally get out of protection.

9. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

I accepted a f/r from one last night. He kept mentioning sending dick pics ...... He will be kept dead once this bullshit 60 day protection is off

10. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

rightnow friendly you cannot attack them under the 60 day protection they were given, even when tthey reach 300

11. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

that doesn't always work either,, might be for you but there are those of us that don't have the time to keep sending new codes, my solution is not to open a any raids myself but to help friends and others that do open them, the main problem is that there are those who just don't care if they kill the raids or not, they are out for themselves only and will do what they can to get the most out of a boss before they perish it, my solution when that happens, is I quit working on that raid and move on to another one,

12. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

still doesn't work, I am one of those who do a 100 raids each time, and almost all of them were invited by friends i trust, or my own crew members, but I am just one guy there also who is a high level, and i'm not gonna do all the work just to make sure it is killed off, even tho i am usually the top player in most of the raids I do, that's why I get a lot of invites. but this time around, just like friendly and several others states invites or links were given to other players, and face facts, a lot of people just don't know how to invalidate link codes. and they should not have to do all that extra work when kano can fix several of the problems that have been discussed. and over 50 percent of those raids were either perished by newbies that were invited by others than the owner of the raid or there was not enough high level players to finish it off in time, and yes, even some higher levels and lower levels that just sat on the bottom, that's one of the reasons why I don't do my own raids and just help those who invite me

13. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

very true, the thing about having a removal button is that a lot of the raids you don't have to be mob with the owner, and if your fighting him or his crew in regular game play then they could kick you out after you spent money and energy and stamina and time in playing on their boss, so it would not work, simple way is for the campers you see in each raid and we all know who they are is simply not send those people a invite if its not public

14. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

A button to kick raid killers - is all that is needed - please don't muddy the water with variables - it's simples :)

15. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

not that simple. we have a player that creates new accounts every month and joins all raids, single stam them until nearly no health is left, and then hope someone else misses that and kills the raid party by mistake. Every month 1-5 new accounts are created and usually they get banned when raid season is over.
    Kano could check if they wanted and see that it is the same user over and over again. but a kick button on raid killers wouldn't help at all for this case, which we now have had happening for over half a year.

16. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again (I'm aware of a certain quote about repetition and expecting different results, but I choose to ignore it) each person in the raid having their own individual health which they themselves maintain and need to heal.

17. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

i HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED IN THE PAST, FOR THE ONLY SOLUTION THAT WOULD SOLVE THIS ISSUE FOR ALL KANO APPS!!!!! THE ABILITY TO PERISH A RAID PARTY NEEDS TO BE REMOVED.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Then the rewards would also have to be adjusted as a result.

Risk equals reward. Less risk, less reward.

Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  19. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

All due respect, the rewards are already low for the higher level players in the game! I still do the raids, but no where near the investment i was spending when they started. That being said, it would make better business sense for kano to end the perish ability, spread the amount of people that can be in a raid to 45, increasing the tiers by 5 members each. You will find the old school players would be willing to work with the new blood more often than we due now do to that risk factor. More participation would yield better payouts to kano im sure.

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I understand and it's certainly something I can bring up with the team. I'm just bringing up a possible reality we would have to look at if we made the Raids 0 risk.