Hitlists

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by tronfart, Sep 21, 2010.

1. tronfart

tronfart New Member

Somone attacks a lower lvl squad member he's level 57. So I place a hit on a level 97 person since I can't attack them since I am lvl 110 and it says my XP is "out of thier range"

Then a lvl 239 player kills him on my hit!!!!!! How come a level 239 can attack a lvl 97? Should his XP be out of their range? Is their a special page for hits? or are all the people listed on the fight tab on a "hitlist". I only see people the exact same level as me...

I find this very confusing. :confused:

2. on the hitlist your open for ALL players.you could be a level 20 and the highest player can kill you on the hitlist.there is no limit on that.all hits are fair game

3. tronfart

tronfart New Member

Thank AS,

So where can I find a hitlist in the game if I want to attack people that a 'hit" has been placed on by another player?

I am assuming it is the "hitlist" tab next to the "fight" tab, it's just that none of the 18 squad members I have never place hits on anybody??

4. you see anyone thats listed if you click the hitlist tab.sometimes though they fly by really fast unless its a extremely strong player.

5. AbNo

AbNo Member

Boy do they ever. If you're looking to collect bounties you have to move FAST.

6. Blazing Sadie

Blazing Sadie New Member

Level 937 hitlisting a level 251????

Ok, my wife put a coupld of people on the hitlist. She is level 251. Then out of nowhere, POG and Ssss the Gas both are able to put hits on her. She has NEVER punched, attacked or hitlisted either of them. How could they have put hits on her? Is this something new to do with the Factions? Please explain.

7. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I think once you get to a certain level (200) you become within range for anyone to list you. Even the highest levels in the game.

8. Blazing Sadie

Blazing Sadie New Member

Thanks

I guess I have never tried to hitlist anyone that far below me unless they had attacked or punched me. I think there should be a 50 or maybe 100 level above/below limit unless you are provoked. Once punched or attacked, all bets are off.

9. jon french

jon french Member

well, just got listed by someone 500 levels above me (no punch etc, havent touched em) - is this a glitch or the way its meant to be?

let me know so i can adjust my gameplay accordingly, thanks

10. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The standard on all 4 apps has always been anyone over level 250 can be listed by all players above them for any reason including no reason. It's just a strategy of the game. Higher levels out of range can not just attack you but they can put you on the hit list, axe slap, pistol whip & punch.

For example, if a higher level player punches you & you attack back, You are automatically put on their rival list for up to 24 hours until they kill you or time runs out. If you attack back, the 24 hour period is started over. Remember, if you set counter attacks they do count as an attack putting you on their rival list as well.

Again, this is a form of strategy such as being coaxed into a fight or they may see you fighting one of their clan, mob or squad members in the main feed. Players will also list other players simply because they are bored or they may be trying to get the hitlist achievement completed.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
  11. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

In this Thread: http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=2142

Kendell says
    So what is it? You can list down to 50% of your level or if your over level 250, you can be listed by anyone higher then you.

This is getting confusing. Can we get a once an for all clarification on this please?

12. malific

malific Member

I´m level 303 and just got a hit placed by POG MO HOAN (1000 and something) for absolutely no reason, which seems to prove Vampryss' post more than Kendall's.
    I have already complained about this once in another app and got ignored, and I still do think it makes no sense if a high level player comes out of nowhere and places a hit on you for no reason. If you provoke him or attack him while on hitlist it's okay, but it kind of defeats the level range purpose if you don't.

13. were you going after their clan?

im a high level on one app and if i see clan being bountied or under fire by someone i list if in range.

14. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Whether they were helping out a squad member, is irrelevant.

The point is, how can a level 1000+ list down over 700 levels, yet a level 300 can't list down 200 levels?

15. baha

baha Member

BIG SURPRISE ON THAT ONE BLAZE>>>>>>NOT~!!!!

As u and I now know some ppl can't seem to get over anyone "disobeying" the lord and Mighty Mistresses' Voice~!! LMAO She is on a crusade of the forlorn without a cause....so she makes one up~!
    Bullies also NEED their minions and I for one feel pity for the misguided ones who follow their noses up her skirts~!!
    I was being a social being BUT I never attacked or responded to her advances (read punches) so in a fit of Overachieving jealousy I get HL by her (LVL 1000+ to my 365 )and then of course her minions have followed her directions without asking 1st ......WHY~!!!!! I would be happy to give them the POST that shows what was said and BY WHOM~! so they can make up their own minds and NOT BE SHEEP~!!!
    Honestly I won't play that game by anyones rules but my own and of course the DEVS~!!!

16. malific

malific Member

I´d like to add to this dead topic, that any person can list lower level users of ANY level. I tried listing a random user whom I hadn´t interacted with, but seen it on HL (was level 180 and something, and I was 350) and could list that user for no reason.
    This goes against the 250-level threshold, so I´d love to get told how it´s supposed to work, since everyone is saying a different thing on this topic.

17. forgive me this took some time asking some of the lower level players in my squad for help.
    I am level 451

***Name Removed*** is out of your experience range and cannot be placed on the hitlist. Level 85

***Name Removed*** is out of your experience range and cannot be placed on the hitlist. Level 188

I am hesitant to try against levels 250 because I suspect the hitlist would be successful and I frankly don't want the drama tonight.

18. baha

baha Member

Lets assume 1st I know what I"M talking about~! I have not attacked punched or done anything to this individual yet out of the blue they managed to attack me (NOT HL~! )ATTACK and tho she did not KIll me I was surprised she could just decide to attack for no reason and that she is almost 100 lvls above me~! CAN U CLARIFY what rules apply to this kind of surprise attack if u have mad e a point to NOT allow them to be able to do this sort of stuff~!!
    I can take it ...but I want an answer.... HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN~! what is the cut off ?? I'm lvl 885 and she 982

19. thats actually about right.as you get higher the battle range increases a little.

one app i was able to straight out attack someone nearly 300 levels lower.

higher in level means battle range gets increased means you open up faster

all part of the game

20. Ace

Ace Member

It works exactly like this:

Person A attacks Person B.

Person A is level 982
    Person B is level 885

Person A, can attack anyone who has at leas 90% of her level, which means, anyone who's at least 98 levels below her. 982 - 98 = 884, which includes Person B's level.

As for hitlisting, it's different. You can hitlist anyone who's at least 50% of your level, with the exception you reach level 300, when you can be listed by anyone.

Which means, a level 400 can list anyone who's at least level 200, a level 500 anyone who's at least 250, but a level 300 can be listed by anyone who can afford it.

Also, the listing cost when placing successive bounties changes at level 300, not sure of how it works before, but after 300 it's (Base cost + 75% per each time you place a list)