[LCN] Hitlist Out-of-Range Cooldown - September 18th 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Rsantos12n

Rsantos12n New Member

I take it you don't like getting listed by Antonia or indra? :( lol

meet_joeblack and ASPY like this.
  2. From what I have seen and what you are arguing about of people being whiners, are low level from 300 up to a couple thousand levels that get chained by several people, they don't have to say anything to any one, they might be in some one's syndicate.

while i understand if they are at war with another syndicate, they may be attacked because they are at war, but what I have seen is if someone attacks the same level, they run in to a higher level instead of fighting their own fights, or a person starts a fight and gets others to attack and keep them dead and wont fight back.

I've also seen others get attacked for being someone alt account but no proof is actually shown to prove that they are or are not.
    you said don't go mouthing off in the lounge, but I have seen people's links being posted in world chat, the lounge and a lot of people demob and attack those people links even tho they did nothing wrong.

I think this is some of the stuff kano is trying to stop from happening so more people will sty in the game,

its funny that a lot of the people who cry in here against the changes made, are sometimes the same people who are doing the bullying or chain listing.

I'm new to the game and came from mafia wars also, and i see that this game will end just like mafia wars, if changes are not made.

meet_joeblack and Icebreaker like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

there are no bullies in a fighting game, pains in the ass, annoying, creepy, stupid, etc but no bullies, but yes Kano has messed up the game/s first with raids, and how they welcomed the Mafia war players and changed the 30 day protection to 60 and other perks, taken over 500 days for them to see the results, not just in LCN, either, money talks, I am sure Kano has made a bundle, thru the years but the last 500 days give or take, as well as the almost past two and a half years with raids they may have taken in more money than at any other time, before that, making money is more of an addiction that spending it... :p

4. meet_joeblack

meet_joeblack Member

I hate it......you do know that this change does. t affect those in range right?

5. Valerie

Valerie New Member

Personally I could care less if i got hit listed 100 times in a row :) it's a feakin game ...supposedly a war game :rolleyes:

Totally understand you all trying to "protect" lower level players from bullying in a "fight" game.:eek: BUT
    the 60 seconds stops player A from hit listing..but what is stopping player B, C and D from listing....example being if you have a group that dislikes a say level 2k player and whats to say they all can't take turns hit listing

Maybe 400+ days ago, when concerns were brought up about certain aspects in the game you should have listened and addressed them back then :(

This is supposed to...... be a "WAR" game :mad: there is always going to be strong accounts and weak accounts.....spenders and non spenders.....hard core players and casual players........."bullies" and fair players.........YOU as devs know that it is impossible to please ALL........and for every action you make there is going be a reaction........improve the game, add different things do :cool: instead of making changes that are coming a year too late o_O

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

I couldn't agree more if I tried, great post :)

7. well I disagree with you as I think there are bullies here that do it just becuz they can and has nothing to do with the game itself, its how they get their jollies. but it's ok to disagree!

8. meet_joeblack

meet_joeblack Member

games change.....adapt.......

9. Kirsten

We are pixels, in a game, if ya bullied in real life, by a person, or thru facebook, it is really very different than the idea of being bullied in an online game, that is geared to beat the 'snot out of another player, I understand how some feel like victims so feel they are bullied, but that is just their perspective, change your ( general 'your') perspective, it is just a game, an unbalanced game, but just a game.

10. i agree about the pixels in a game, but the real perspective leads to threats outside of the game originated in games and moved into real life. From what I have seen in the games, people threaten others then move it to face book, stalking peoples accounts and find their private information, calling their jobs and other relatives, such as trying to get them fired, causing or insulting and threatening family etc. that's the type of bullying I am talking about that originally started in games, so they having bullys in the games, and its also done in game private messages. I lost a good job myself from this type of action.

11. xxfastxx

xxfastxx New Member

so you get slowed down by 60 seconds. woo.

12. I don't know what server you play on, but you're right. It's not going to stop them. And people forget that these people have friends. So if they get put in the cool-down period, they will simply have friends list them.

13. Kirsten

well I am talking about being bullied in the game, what you are talking about, is beyond, as you say and yes that is a problem, blocking people is a good way to keep them from getting info or sending messages, and if not clan they cannot send messages ingame, and yes I have heard of a few and I know a few who take it out of the game, but in the game, a fighting game, there are not bullies, there are dickheads for sure.

14. Kirsten

yup and it will just make it worse for the one being targeted, I have been targeted many times in 4 games, years ago it bothered me, and sometimes I was gonna quit, but I chose another way, I kept at the game, got stronger, I was not gonna let some keyboard asshole get to me and got revenge lol also the groups that targeted me, get bored after awhile when they get no reaction, and move on to someone else :)

15. I'm talking about the bullying starting in game and then also being carried outside of thee game at the same time

16. well those you call dickheads I call bullies! guess its all how you perceive things

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

There are ways around every rule.

18. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

Well Salvatore, everyone makes their choice how to build, not going to feel sorry for someone who invested a lot in energy to level quick.

19. Kirsten

I understand but there is nothing Kano can do about that, as I said blocking people on FB, keeps them away from you , and be careful who you are friends with cause these games cause many friendships to go south, in all the years I have been playing these types of games, it happens alot, A smart person told me many times, years back, when all of a sudden people would turn on me,these people are not your friends, really not much different than real life, people turn on people in real life, with no game in the mix, just that ya mostly never meet the ones behind the keyboard ..........

20. Ace Diamond

Ace Diamond New Member

I rather KaNo staff rethink this matter and give them an increase in protection.. 100 days seems suffice and can give them time to learn the game more before making decisions to ask for a “chaining”. To add to this it is already granted to all players that they can choose to “get protection” after a certain amount of times being listed currently in game. It is also a feature that the cost of a rigged ignition drops the more they hitlist an account. A feature that benefits gamers who are lower level players and perhaps an adjustment to lower it even more somewhat could be another answer dependent solely on the difference or gap of levels between the two accounts fighting. So if a level 7000 is listing a level 1000 time again and again,the rig cost would be dropped more so then normal due to the imbalance of strength and ability to earn game money at a lower level