[LCN] HITLIST idea please vote on

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Bad attitude, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Bad attitude

Bad attitude Member

hitlist idea to switch around mobs and attack
    make it faster to get a hitlist off then have a 2 second delay which makes it impossible to get a hitlist off
    mob wars hitlist is all ways these buttens set up like this
    mobs - - - - - paid by - - - - - hit amount - - - - - time - - - - - attack

The way it is now is a pain in the arse all ways have to go to the far right side and hit attack half the time the hit list is gone by then.

how about switching the mob to the right side and attack to the left side in hitlist when you click on it
    when it pops up would be easyer to get a hitlist on some one like this would be better

attack - - - - - paid by - - - - - hit amount - - - - - time - - - - - mobs

This idea will help for members of mob wars to get a hitlist off faster my vote is a 10

2. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

Even better, make the buttons move everytime you refresh to confuse the bots

3. cosmic

cosmic Member

I definitely think it'll be easier for hunters to get bounty if the attack button is placed all the way to the left. I dont have any problems with the current placement though. Lets hear what others say about this before I vote.

4. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i think its fair where it is now as everyone has the same chance it depends how quick u are
    if you were to move it to the left yes it be easier but then it be easier for everyone so may be harder
    to get a bounty as everyone will be quick and the stronger player will get it first
    i would not agree to a change to be honest

5. cosmic

cosmic Member

at least your wrist will be less painful ;p

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

yes lolol can get quick achy lol

7. Sie

Sie Member

I would rather see the attack button on the LEFT side I am uncoordinated and it is hard for me to hit the button on the right if it were on the left then I believe we would all have a fair chance at it yes the people who are used to it being on the right will adapt to it and be fast but I believe it would ballance out