Hit and hide cowards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Demonik1, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

I want to wish all of my rivals the best of luck keeping ahead of my attack lol

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i see your point and everybody has their own ideas of what each part of the game is, ive never used counters to hide..just to get kills and keep certain people from leveling off of me...out of my 17k counters ive gotten over 500 kills...well worth it to me and the majority of them have come from 3 people that i dislike and refuse to let them get any exp or wins off of me if i can help it and ive given them countless deaths and losses from it. i also use them against the para guild who like to try and gang up on me with 5-6 players at once, ask them if i hide when that happens..i enjoy those times when i have to go from person to person attacking then countering and no time to think just react and fight them off, its fun and quite satisfying to see 4-6 people attacking one person quit because their so called strategy doesnt work against me :] i love a good fight but to me fighting one person whom you dislike and letting them get exp from you is pointless, boring and not much of a challenge at all so whether it takes 2 counters or 200 or 2000 ( usually just a few) they look for an easier target and get nothing from me but losses and frustration and thats just how i like it :D

3. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Maybe this just answered your own original question on why they do it :)

Everybody enjoys to play these games in a different way and there is nothing wrong about that. They like the hit and hide strategy, I suggest you use the seek and destroy strategy. It's difficult but if you manage to kill em, it compensates a lot of your frustration :)

4. Æsir Warrior

Æsir Warrior New Member

Those of us who are at high levels have generally been playing a long long time (I myself started when the game was just a few days old) and have just stopped caring, haha...