Hired Squad Members

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by dudemanrod, Mar 7, 2012.

1. dudemanrod

dudemanrod New Member

Hired Squad ( 5 / 6 )
    Any Hired Squad not added to your Top Squad will be added below and assist you in fights taking in inventory and using the specified attack and defense values.
    Current Hired Squad Strength 12,000 Attack 28,428 Defense
    Max Hired Squad Strength 12,000 Attack 28,428 Defense
    *Note: Max Strength = Number of unlocked hired slots * Your Personal Attack or Defense
    When Attacking / When Defending

i've hired 5 brawlers and i'm not sure when my current hired squad strength maxed out... i'd like to know if i'm just sofl or if i can just get a refunded on all of them

also, i don't see how they're helping... after spending(wasting) 100UN credits i don't see any difference in game play... in fights, attacks, bosses, outbreaks... nothing...

2. You didn't post your level but considering you have 6 hired squad spots unlocked I can tell you are between levels 900 and 1050.
    Doing the math on your hired squad max I can tell you are 2,000 attack and 4,738 defense.
    The question is did you equip them all with powers? You should be fighting with 25 weapons, 25 gear, and 25 vehicles now and that in its self should make a difference.

As to being sofl or getting a refund, you should send a personal email to support about that... you more than likely won't get an official answer to that here

3. dudemanrod

dudemanrod New Member

so, what are these new hired squad members good for and why are there 6 slots open when it only takes 3 of them to max it out...

4. slave

slave Member

in reality, hired squad slots are merely an extension of top squad slots, but they are only for hired squad, which should free up space in your top squad for live people, sure it only takes three squad to max it out, but isnt your top squad maxed out as well? the more slots you have the higher your top squad attack and defense have, or if you choose to not fill them that is your right, but you will have a lower attack and defense than someone at the same level, just as if you left a couple of spots in top squad open, so why would you do that? cuz you dont want to win attacks? and you like losing when people attack you? just saying....

5. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

in essence the point is it allows you to fight with more than 20 players.

6. The hired squad was just a bad idea and an intentional twisting by Kano of what the players really requested when we asked for additional squad for our TS. We had a net gain of five real people in our TS, so there's that at least. But since they're here, we have to fill all those slots to remain competitive. May I suggest you fill the rest of your slots with roughnecks as they go into battle with extra equipment, and just upgrade the rest as needed.