Hired Squad Members

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by wolfie, Jul 2, 2010.

1. wolfie

wolfie New Member

ok so i just bought one,

description says they are upgradeable, i cant for the life of me find out to upgrade them. any tips?

2. cesarr

cesarr Member

u go to squa. and look for probably by level, there level 0 and you'll see an upgrade button

3. wolfie

wolfie New Member

i see a that in the list except the upgrade button,

[​IMG]

4. cesarr

cesarr Member

are you on facebook or myspace cause on myspace I upgraded mine probably because it was a striker

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Look in your Support Squad. The upgrade button is next to it. If you've just bought one, you might have to wait a while before it lets you upgrade.

6. cesarr

cesarr Member

I think it's because you just bought it and it can't be upgraded yet because you need to raise your stats before you can upgrade.

7. Julie Detroit

Julie Detroit Member

OMG I am upgrading mine Holy Cow,

Striker
    850 Attack
    425 Defense
    25 Credits
    Hired: 1

Do the stats change as I level or would these stats be set in stone? they look good know but in a few months maybe not I already have 6 people with 500/500+ in myspace

Also can you upgrade attack and defense or is one or the other? I am sure it is just one in Myspace but just wanted to be sure.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2010
  8. yea man ... cool update i got lots hired ones and i got 10% extra defence and attack boost in battle ARRRGGHHHHHH
    Good Work Developers

Top Squad Strength: 6,820 Attack, 7,000 Defense
    Your Top Squads attack and defense strength is being limited by your characters attack and defense, raise your characters attack and defense strength to take full advantage of your Top

Squads strength
    Hired Top Squad Boosts:
    Striker Attack Boost: 10%
    Defender Defense Boost: 10%​

[​IMG]

9. Julie Detroit

Julie Detroit Member

? about the Hired Squad

I have yet to upgrade the one I have.

Do they continue to grow in Stats after you upgrade them, or are they the same level permanently?

Myspace user if that helps.

10. Julie Detroit

Julie Detroit Member

yes it does

11. xplicit

xplicit New Member

it cost pretty much 10un every single time u wanna upgrade them. sometimes buying a new one just seems better off

12. filthy killer

filthy killer New Member

if u mean a clan as in,,,, a private group with ther own group page and chatroom, then yes i do have experience, i ran a crew in mobster2 on facebook, i started the groups page and chatroom for 9 months.
    if this is wut u mean then u can get a hold of me on facebook,,,, right now i play zombie slayer,, my name is shaun morin,,,,, A.K.A. FILTHY KILLER

http://www.facebook.com/shaunthebomb

13. filthy killer

filthy killer New Member

Cesar

CESAR.... I have experience in running a clan, i was a godfather in the game Mobsters2 on facebook, i started the crews chatroom, group page, and did most of the recruiting, the group was very successful, in just 3 months i had over 300 members, i kept the crew running for 9 months.. if this is wut u mean by a CLAN, if ur interested in putting somthing 2gether or u just want info, send me a req on facebook, my name is shaun morin, in zoblie slayer A.K.A. FILTHY KILLER,,

http://www.facebook.com/shaunthebomb

14. Quake

Quake New Member

is there a limit to how much you can upgrade them?

15. no limit Every time u upgrade your persona attack and defence on profile you will be able upgrage your hired squad and make them stronger ;)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  16. killwhitneydead

killwhitneydead New Member

I purchased the Striker. Upgraded twice (spent 10 coins) and its att/def rating has NOT changed. Still at 210/105.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2010
  17. Help
    FAQ / Help
    Hired Squad Members
    If you do not have enough friends to fill your squad or your friends stats are weaker than your characters and are holding you back, there are multiple classes of Hired Squad Members available each one with differing initial attack and defense strength (based off your current attributes at time of purchase) along with other benefits that would be described alongside their initial stats. Hired Squad Members can be upgraded after purchase from your "Squad Member" list as a way to keep the strength in line with your characters.

18. killwhitneydead

killwhitneydead New Member

I have plenty of squad members to fill my top squad now. A striker can now be purchased at 276Att/138Def. The striker that I purchased, still at 210/105.

The question really is....what was upgraded with those 10 UN chips that I spent?

Was it the unpurchased striker/defender? If so, what a waste.

19. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

when you upgrade ur strikers / defenders
    it will only go up IF you have added to either your attack or defensc..

I usually wait until i have added 50 to attack and 50 to defensc
    only then will i upgrade

just so u know they are the best thing you can invest in from the un shop

P R I C E L E S S

20. AndeeLee

AndeeLee New Member

when you go to look at your squad, you will see a separate tab for the hired member and an upgrade option, you can not upgrade it until you level at least once, but dont upgrade is right awhile or it will cost a load more to upgrade the next time. You want to wait awhile to upgrade though. Everytime you level it goes up higher to what you can upgrade it too. Wait it out as long as possible the first time because the second it cost more UN points. It will remain the same amount of UN points till upgraded. like the first time is 4 UN points to upgrade. I would wait to upgrade it until you level a few times and then upgrade it. The next upgrade cost 10UN points and so on and so forth.