[LCN] Hired Guns

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Randy Jenkins, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

what good does getting 1000 hired guns do for a player I am seeing lots of player that have hardly any hired guns and there strong. I have 2000 mob and been losing to players that have very few hired mob. I to spend money on the game for loot to increase my strength both attack and defense. Now I am seeing that using Favor points to buy hired mob as a waste of Favor points.

2. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

1000 mob can only carry 1000 weapons, 1000 armor, and 1000 vehicles. Obviously 2000 mob can carry double that. However, you need good loot to carry before you really see the huge difference.

Herwindo Chayadi likes this.
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

HGs are INVALUABLE. It's a little different now that we have raids. I wouldn't use FPs on anything else until I had all my HGs first.

Herwindo Chayadi and Kirsten like this.
  4. Agree with you. I always throw my any FP I got to buy HG.

5. Yes totally right. If you have 2000 mob my suggestion demob or remove 1000 mob who inactive.

6. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

If you have 1000 mob and 1000 HGs and are losing to players with only 1000 it has nothing to do with the HGs. You either have a crappy character build or those players spent a ton of money. And if they spent a ton of money I find it hard to believe they didn't spend some of that money on HGs. I can't find any logic in the details of your post.

Herwindo Chayadi likes this.