hired captains

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Genevieve Fay, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Genevieve Fay

Genevieve Fay Member

in vikings clan you get 3 captains per 10 points spent but n pirates you only get 2.

why are pirates getting gouged?

2. Davy Jones

Davy Jones New Member

The missing captains are sacrificed to me as non-believers. I have a whole bunch of them in my locker, saved away for a rainy day.

3. mob its also 2

4. Ahad

Ahad Member

I believe (assume) that Viking gets 3 Chieftans for the same 10 points that the other games get 2 for, because it was the original, founding game and the basis for all 4 of the games that we all enjoy playing.

Goes without saying that Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra also only rewards 2 Hired Mob for the same 10 GodFather points.

How do i put this?

Can't say "already been said" as i don't think it needed to be...

Maybe i could suggest that both MW:LCN and PC get the same 3 Hired as VC, for the same price, to make things fair.

..But no doubt that has "already been suggested"

Well guess what, if you now say that it is because i told you to do so!

I don't believe you possess the linguistic capabilities to re-word that into saying the same thing (already been said) yet in completely different words.

5. and considering getting the final 1 hired cost 10 points

if it ever became 3 for 10 points

me and others would want a refund

6. Ahad

Ahad Member

Yes, you're right (as long as you don't tell anybody i said that! )

Leave it 'as is', Vikings can be the lucky ones that get cheaper hired.

Slayers can be the luckier ones, however, only having to buy 10 :p

7. Genevieve Fay

Genevieve Fay Member

mob wars is the the only one I don't play...I had assumed that one was the original since the graphics seem more dated than the others, I'm guessing if they did change it they more be more likely to drop the vikings down to 2 for 10 instead of raising the others up to 3 for 10 lol.

and I agree ZS has the best return on un points spent coz you only need to buy 10 hired squad and 20 of each weapon vehcle, armor...as opposed to 1000 hred captains and friggin 50000 of each weapon

8. or nothing gets changed............

far as favor points

yeah ZS by far since only 20

mob was actually the one right before ZS

and lol

pirate ya need 20K weapons

viking ya need 10K(2 warriors must share a weapon or every other is unarmed)