hiding

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ATHEISTIC SATANIST, May 17, 2011.

1. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

A)what do the join dates tell u?
    B)the pics are rarely ever the same
    C)what do the lvls tell u?
    D)see how quickly they get what points? if u are talkin about gamer pts then u cannot see this anyone since u cannot see who is gettin pts in another syn and there are actually a bunch of people that play at the same time in most syns which is how they grouped up so this isnt proving alts

2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

u cannot tell who is gettin pts in mobwars, not sure about the other apps, but u also cannot tell when they are finishing their pts either, nor can u see their feeds from the outside and u know just as well as i do that not everybody retaliates anyway

3. A)if its all the same or around the same day(this alone isnt enough and isnt always true)
    B)i didnt say same pic.i said similar.theme is usually common no matter how you try hiding it
    C)this ties in with sign "A"
    D)well that one combined with "A" and "C" usually gives it away

4. you can see the total of syndicates just not every individual member but the total for syndicate you can very much see

5. YouArePathetic

YouArePathetic New Member

Ooo witty ;) did you come up with that one all by yourself or did you take some time to think about it? Either way you look at it, it's still a forum and one that everyone is going to post their say rather relevant or not, as for hiding, I think it's something people do regardless, rather it be in hospital or if they spend 10 UN credits to do it there's always been a form of hiding amongst these games.

In the end though it comes down to features that will make people want to spend their money on the app to get something they want, its why they have the replenish of the stats, the name change at a charge, the limited edition weapons. Business wise it makes sense to throw in another feature that will incorporate more spending at the benefit of its use.

I do agree there maybe better ways to handle the individuals hiding or the factions hiding but in the end if they hide so what? They'll come back to you eventually and when they do play time comes again.

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

that was funny...LoL

7. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

u did say pics unless u edited it while i was commenting bc i quoted it...haha

8. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

right u can see the total but that just shows the total, now if all 400k pts are in at say 330am EST then all u can say is that they all play at the break of the new season, not necessarily that they are using alts bc the fight part on mobwars is 17 fights for all wins and 34 fights for all losses so it would depend

but basically alts cant really be proven for the most part even if somebody tells u they are playin wit alts they could be lyin to u (however, they may be tellin the truth too...LoL) but i dont think the "going private" for syns has anything to do with alts

9. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

oh yeah, u can see the grand total, not the daily total so u have no clue how many pts they have unless of course they were at full 100%

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

As I stated earlier..."no one of these things prove alt use" but if a guild has a multitude if not all of these tell tale signs....One can make an reasonable assumption and report these guilds to the proper authorities who in this case are Kano and Myspace and let them investigate further. Both Kano and Myspace rely on players to report such suspicious behaviors as neither have the time or resources to search through every account in hopes of randomly stumbling upon one these dishonest players or guilds. The fact that these dishonest guilds can now go into hiding takes away any chance of them ever being caught and they will continue to rob the honest players and guilds of what they deserve. Alt use is as bad as any form of cheating including bot use if it is used to obtain anything that is rightfully deserved by an honest player or guild.