[LCN] HIDDEN BLUEPRINTS - EVERY Item As Of 2016 LCN Mob Wars W/ PICTURES

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Easy To Remember, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Even high level, powerful/strong players will often use the Elite and/or Optimal Items that can be Crafted from the World Bosses, so you should always Craft them! Also, some of the Items that can be Crafted will be useful at very high levels, so I wouldn't completely dismiss "Crafting", and remember to keep looking ahead so you can plan accordingly! (Also, please view Post #73 in this Thread below) ;)

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  2. Hailok

Hailok New Member

For now 95% of my drops are from bosses making workshop items and job drops almost useless

3. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

use the boss drops to craft items then?

4. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

If you hit enough high level bosses then you accumulate drops that are better than the best things you can craft. I just reached Paris and have been able to craft for the first time in a few cities... :)

5. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

Crafting in some cities are to avoid absolutely : waste of cash!

SwiftlyInnocent likes this.
  6. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

ahh ok now i see how it goes

7. ridin dirty

ridin dirty New Member

this is a great page thanks for all the hidden prints much appreciated

8. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@ridin dirty : true, that's a big work that has been done. Thanks again to people who made it!

9. Easy To Remember

@ridin dirty @ChewbaccaSW Thanks for expressing your support - it really means more than you know! It took a considerable amount of time to compile, but I was SO tired of having to search for all of the different recipes which were scattered randomly all over the internet and therefore decided to put ALL of them in ONE place to help people like you! Thanks again for your show of appreciation!

Sandy Barrows and The Gab 03 like this.
  10. Easy To Remember

@mi7ch recently released a list of new Crafting Recipes for Elite/Optimal Items received from World Bosses. The Thread can be found HERE and the Items for LCN include:

1. Elite Spaceghost Armor
    2. Optimal Spaceghost Armor
    3. Elite Smoke Bong
    4. Optimal Smoke Bong
    5. Elite Gravedigger Shovel
    6. Elite 86er Balaclava
    7. Elite Kidnapper Van
    8. Elite Beltbuckle Knife
    9. Elite Desert Nightvision
    10. Elite 86er Desert Truck
    11. Elite 86er Bonesaw
    12. Elite Chloroform
    13. Elite Cop Copter
    14. Elite 86er Rifle
    15. Optimal Gravedigger Shovel
    16. Optimal 86er Balaclava
    17. Optimal Kidnapper Van
    18. Optimal Beltbuckle Knife
    19. Optimal Desert Nightvision
    20. Optimal 86er Desert Truck
    21. Optimal 86er Bonesaw
    22. Optimal Chloroform
    23. Optimal Cop Copter
    24. Optimal 86er Rifle

The Gab 03 likes this.
  11. David Gratson

David Gratson New Member

Thanks for this...appreciate the time and effort it took to do this...All the best to All

Easy To Remember likes this.
  12. Easy To Remember

Obviously, the only time a player should Craft Items is when doing so will supersede a less powerful Item, making your Total Attack/Defense Strengths higher/stronger! Crafting was especially beneficial at lower levels (≤ Level 2500-3000), because there was almost always Items that could be Crafted from my Workshop that were stronger than the weakest Items I owned at the time. I am (still) constantly clicking on "PROFILE", then clicking on the "Fight Strength" tab, expanding the different Item categories (Weapon, Vehicle, Armor), seeing what my weakest used Items are in order to figure out which Items will make me stronger. If there is ever an Item from the Workshop that will take place of any existing Items I own and use, then I will ALWAYS "Craft" it no matter what! ;)

The Gab 03 and Debbye like this.
  13. Slim Thuggaaa

Slim Thuggaaa New Member

This is an excellent and very useful thread! Thank u Easy!

Easy To Remember likes this.
  14. Easy To Remember

Glad to learn my hard work is actually helping, and I genuinely appreciate the positive feedback and show of appreciation! I recently created a new Thread that should be useful for many Mob Wars players regarding Raid & Coop Boss Rewards Items. Knowing the Final Rewards Drops/Equipment Items each Boss offers should especially help the new(er) players in so many different aspects (a tool I wish was available in my early days)! The ONLY thing I ask is that you simply pay it forward in order to help the LCN Community continue to grow and flourish! Please feel free to check my new Thread out by clicking HERE, or visiting this link: http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/...ems-with-pictures-respective-strengths.20701/

Last edited: May 25, 2016
    The Gab 03 likes this.
  15. The Gab 03

The Gab 03 New Member

Great work Easy To Remember, very much appreciated, thank you kindly yo! ;)

16. Barry Turner

Barry Turner Member

Hi all

To get the Magnum El Diablo (gold gun) you need to craft (dynamite, RPG, Chavez FX-05 Xiuhcoatl)

Where is the "Chavez FX-05 Xiuhcoatl" located

thanks

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's the minimum damage reward from the Tijuana co-op boss.

Barry Turner likes this.
  18. Barry Turner

Barry Turner Member

Gotcha, thank you for the reply

mi7ch likes this.
  19. ELÑIÑO LMF

ELÑIÑO LMF New Member

The Gab 03 likes this.
  20. Timess

Timess New Member

how I get this item chavez fx-05 xiuhcoatl, Sticky Grenade

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016