Hidden achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by kamikazeweasel, Nov 23, 2014.

1. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

Just a thought to spur up more forum chatter and to reward those that participate in all aspects of the game. I propose the idea of hidden achievements. for things that are rarities or most people dont do.

Layout would be a tab called hidden under achievements (0 of 10) or how ever many but at least give us an idea of how many we can achieve.

Thoughts for achievements could be:
    World boss kill (the actual killing blow gets you this achievement)
    One stamina one kill (hitlist or player attack kill but the kill is it being your last stamina if you kill with stamina to spend then you don't get the acievement)
    All out attack (having attack either a cetain number or percantage above you defense like 5001 attack to 1 defense)
    All out defense (same as above but with defense in mind)
    Deaths best friend (for those that are constantly dead and achieve a crazy amount of deaths 5000 or something)

Let me know what you think and possible other Hidden achievements

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Those achievements would be to easy to get except the world boss kill. And i for one that has killed 4 world bosses at the end if its not going to give you the benefit of rewarding you for something you have already achieved then it's pointless. Just like the honorable bounties. So many of us players were pissed off when it came in especially knowing a lot of bounties we had placed were probably honorable and it didn't carry over into it. So no its a 1 star vote for me. Good luck though.