Hidden Achievements!

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by Eraser, May 12, 2014.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

The quest for more achievements continues!

So instead of adding Bonafied achievements, How about some hidden ones?

Thees would work for all games, and could have different names, like in Pirate clan they could be burried treasure, in zs they could be abandoned vault, Mob wars they could be Saftey deposit boxes, idk for vikings, names dont matter that much.

So the idea here is to see some rewards for highly active play, and agressive play too.

The places they would be rewarded in game would be random. say when you reach 57,525 fight wins, or kill a specific level 47 boss, Die 1233 times, Obtain kill 1322 times, lose 98271 fights, help 581 challenges, random numbers of ambushes, boobytraps, boss kills, punches you name it.

The rewards would be minor. Static amounts of Gold/cash, XP, and for rare and hard to get, and i mean long and dedicated very freeking hard, could possibly get a single favor point, and even cooler, some flashy items to show off that would only be obtainable this way. example like a suped up, shiney version of a boss item after you kill level 127, or a Reapers Scythe when you have 5211 kills, or like an evil kenivel motor cycle after at 52,987 losses.

those items dont have to be especailly strong to be Verry freeking cool, and sought after just to for the flash, but the ability to use them would be nice too.

and of course, all of theese treasures would be retroactive, possibly without revealing just how you got them so the secret of where these treasures are at would not be immediately revealed.

I could see some other ones that would not be retroactive tho.

Maybe there could be hidden achievements for winning a number of fights by specifically defense, or getting a number of wins.kills.hitlist kills. in a single day or game session.

Theese could contain things like static amounts of stamina and energy along with the same kind of rewards mentioned above.

Pick it, prode it vote it, what ya think?

Would be nice to get some kickbacks for being an agressive or highly active player without promoting it to the point where it creates more chaos for the guys that want to be left alone, do thier little daily points and log out.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I like the idea LOL, only one see problem with is kills in a single day or game session, you know what mean but not going there. Achievements always promote activity in the games, and maybe the little bonus might help out as well for more to gun for. I never thought of achieve for dying before, but yes should be one, promotes bounties etc. and maybe less would cry in world chat saying bully LOL. Could just respond with, Look I'm helping you out.

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

You know specifics are open, Id actually like to see more suggestions.

Nobody can post an idea, and ever expect it to be just as detailed, all we can do is post an idea, and cross our fingers that it doesnt come around and bite us in the ass after kanos done tweaking it.

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

a good one would be have a certain amount of gold banked no more or less. that would be probobly the hardest to find and get. or one that says have -x amount of xo, be in negative xp for x amount of days. achievements like that would be cool to have so that when you least expect it an achievement pops up. and i dont know about you guys but i like when the achievements pop up, not really sure why i just do lol

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

I guess I was feeling more of rewards for actions you would naturally do, while playing.

6. neill1990

ya i know but i thought i would throw up some other options for how the hidden achievements could work. both types ones you get randomly by playing and types you get by doing certain things in the game, both are good for me.

but still a 10 star idea. there isnt a downside to it that i can see. and this would be super easy to implement

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I like the idea of more awards/achievements that reward activity but I dont really see the point of making them raandom. To keep it fair the "random" range would have to be relatively small. It would only take 1 person to get one of these random achievements before most everyone would know what range to find them/strive for. Seems like it would be easier/simpler to just add more achieves at closer intervals much like they have at the lower levels. I think players get burned out having to wait so long between achievements, especially when thing gets more difficult and in some cases more expensive. Players get hooked on these games early because things come to them fast and often and they want to see whats around the next corner. In Kanos infinite wisdom they have made it the more u do the less u get. ASure, there s a handful of us that are apparently gluttons for punishment, but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that most players leave not because they are getting bullied but because they get bored

8. Eraser

Eraser Member

Polish, they're not putting in more achivments, and definatley not ones for agressive play. Repetitivley proven over and over.

So.. I was trying to jab at it in a different direction,

The purpouse of having them hidden and random, and very lightly rewarded, would be to muffle the effects kano saw when they finnally allowed us to have punch stats.

also to deter anyone from trying to manipulate the system.

Yeah, I think there should be achievements for everything. and much more often. I dont see why we dont have fight achievements for every 10,000 or 25,000 fight wins when there are so many skill points, in outbreaks/jobs/adventures. (at least in zs where you cant use a level partner)

but since none of that is never going to happen, and its irrelative how much community support we have on those ideas, just trying something different.

9. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Yeah, I don't see the point in making them random... Soon, someone will make an unofficial page of these achievements, and they will suddenly become "not random". :-/

10. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

always loved this idea no matter what the achievement is for I think it builds some chat in the forum finding what the hidden achievements are for and some goals that people might not strive for unless they look to the forum for help

11. neill1990

if it does pass, one of the achievements i would love to see is this-

Need Some Help?
    lose 2500 consecutive battles

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What? :confused:

13. neill1990

it would be a funny achievement dont you think lol so few would have it as well... for good reasons to

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No, just get a friend to hit you 2500 times=dumb (or I guess a alt) or level partner.

15. neill1990

it would be a hidden achievement though so you wouldnt know that losing 2500 amount of times would give you an achievement.