Hi5 Zombie Slayer for IPhone.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by CrazyMonkey, Jan 7, 2012.

1. CrazyMonkey

CrazyMonkey New Member

2. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I dunno but they need to figure out something for MySpace cause I'm gettin tired of them favoring Facebook and acting like they don't.

This is the old Zynga Mafia Wars switcharoo type BS. Favor one platform over the other and let the others die out.

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

That is not true, other platforms receive all the same updates. As far as the mobile version that exists for ZS that was built for Facebook's mobile platform specifically, if MS or Hi5 had a mobile platform with apps we would look at those to develop on but they do not.

We will be looking to take the games to Andriod / iOS and at that time will look to see what we can do to get versions linked to existing accounts.

4. CrazyMonkey

CrazyMonkey New Member

Thanks Kendall, appreciate any feedback you can provide.

I expected there to be a link though "Safari" that would open ZS up as there is with FB, obviously there isn't. No doubt others can play ZS through their Iphone on MS as you can on FB (through Safari).

Anyway, lets hope there is a reply to this post which helps me get mty ZS fix on Hi5.

5. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

yeah except there's app for facebook mobile and not myspace....so i don't believe that.

6. CrazyMonkey

CrazyMonkey New Member

I think youre missing my point Hash, I can play FB ZS through the Iphone without the app (through the web browser). My point was is there a link through said browser that will let me play ZS on the Hi5 website.

All good now, once I went to Hi5 on safari, I clicked onto "full site" link and was able to access the ZS game.

Thanks to Kendall and Hash for the feedback.