hi5 Transfer Packages are here!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 28, 2012.

1. TheKid86

TheKid86 New Member

I don't remember asking you something... you usually talk when you`re not asked? and this is a rhetorical question, I don't need an answer!

2. El Angel Caido

El Angel Caido New Member

Hola no he recibido el paquete cuando me llegara ya la mayoria lo tiene k sucede con el mio

3. aumiland

aumiland New Member

Before I Transfer to Facebook to play VC and PC.
    I do not have a facebook account yet.
    When I create an account there, do I use or can I use my Hi5 Id and password?
    Please assist me on this, I know there are alot of others that want a hand.

4. aumiland

aumiland New Member

I for one have not transferred yet....
    Kano Apps has done all of us a great service in providing us a way to keep playing.
    I know my stats will change, but at least we have something.
    So far I haven't seen or read anything from any of the other 3rd party game providers offering a transfer.
    We should really be gratefull that KANO APPS DOES care about its players. THANK YOU :)

5. madalina

madalina Member

i'v got my package for pirate/mob/ZS but not for vicking...and i don;t know why...help:D

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hi, you can use your old Hi5 id, or a new one, it doesn't matter.
    The only important thing is:

7. puiut30

puiut30 New Member

Helllo .....i want to ask about the packages transfers from hi5 ......conforming with the instruction for all 3 games i was playing on hi5 i registred wit my email ( puiu_v2001@yahoo.com ) Today i have received the email with the package transfer for Viking but still no emails for Mob Wars and Pirates Clan . what happend , why i dont received all 3 emails with the pakages for every games at the same time like others players ??? can anyoane help whit that ???? thanks

8. puiut30

puiut30 New Member

It there any ADMIN able to post a reply or to get help ? Thanks again !!

9. Francisco Frade

Francisco Frade New Member

I just got my email with the package and everything worked just fine. :cool: Thanks Deltan and Kano/Apps ;)

10. madalina

madalina Member

dee4_frumoasa_dee4@yahoo.com ...please send the package for vicking..i didn;t got it ...i've got it for mob/pirate/zm but not for vicking...

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  11. puiut30

puiut30 New Member

After more then 2 years playing MOBWARS : LA COSA NOSTRA on HI5 ...now when i dont receive the email with the package ..the answer from LCN Support was that : i dont make the registration correct ! how it is possible to give such an answer when in my email i have this email received after registration : Dear Valued hi5 Player,

We at KANO/APPS are grateful for your participation in our games on Hi5. As many of you are no doubt aware, Hi5 has decided to discontinue all third party developed games at the end of February 2012. Unfortunately, this includes Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra, developed by KANO/APPS. You can see Hi5's full statement here. We also encourage you to read and participate in this thread on our forums outlining our position on hi5’s decision.

All of us at KANO/APPS will continue to support our loyal players despite this setback. As outlined in the aforementioned thread, we're prepared to offer points packages to our affected players. These points packages will allow you to transfer some of your progress from Hi5 to a new character on Facebook or MySpace. If you have purchased points, those points will be converted to your new character, taking into account currency ratios used by Hi5.

Hi5 gave us only 30 days notice and limited communication. Since then we've been working non-stop to assemble a plan to meet this imposed deadline. We expect that by early next week we'll be ready to start the process of offering transfer packages.

Thank you for your patience. We've always greatly appreciated you playing our games, and we hope to see you continue playing with a new character. If you haven't already, you should create a new account for Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra on either Facebook or MySpace in preparation of the new transfer packages. Please check back in the game on Hi5 for further instructions starting early next week.

Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Facebook

Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Myspace

THIS IS ALL THAT THE SUPPORT TEAM CAN DO ?? IT IS SO HARD TO THREAT ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE SAME WAY AND TO CHECK IN YOUR DATABASE IF THE EMAILS WITH THE PACKAGES WAS RECEIVED BY ME ?????????????

12. DMQ

DMQ Member

I have not been put in Hi5 position so i cannot much comment... Im sure all will work out fine as hard cash has been spent and there is two views on how Hi5 members should be compensated.. I wish you luck in your quest.. In the mean time if you are as good at fighting as you are supposed to be i would like to invite you to face book LCN to my group RNB , come take a look , have some fun in between fighting for your rights .. War mode if you wanna rumble
    https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/factions/profile/6002
    my link
    https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/profile/user/627064621
    face book link
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=627064621 add me and lets rock and roll

Q RNB

13. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

thanks for all of your hard work Kano! I dont yet know what's going on with the players that chose Myspace but those of us that chose facebook were surprised to see that we're not really welcomed there. dont get me wrong, im not complaining about it but some of the veterans on mob wars are really pissed that we got those fp packages... can you do something about it? or it will become a split game between facebook players and hi5 players really soon. thanks

14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Looks like Kano readjusted the packages, this morning with 1000 less Fp, and other friends are complaining about the same. Thanks Kano. :mad:

15. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

We have gotten the same treatment on Myspace. Hi5 players get punched none stop then once they hit 300 it's slaughtering time.

You've just gotta work around them and do your thing. Build yourself up so you can fight back. Kano have gotten us all off to a good start to do it, so it's up to each player to make the most of it.

16. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

its ok though. they'll get tired of it eventually lol and then we'll fight back :)))

17. madalina

madalina Member

i have been hitlisted 40 times yesterday :))..no problem..they will see what i can do..they are gelous of us..that;s why..they see us as a threat

18. Sudarshan Hel

Sudarshan Hel New Member

Hi.... i got my package and i used 2 have another acc in hi5 by the name of slasher and i updated the same e-mail for that acc as well for the transfer so cn you guys send his compensation to sudarshan's acc....:)

19. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

hi.. i am listen many people say that they are missing Favor Points... personal for me i got the same, not missing Favor.. yet... but,what is happening? first u give them u take?? i hope that is 1 error...

20. Jayme

Jayme Member

yeah i wanna see the packages