hi5 Transfer Packages are here!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 28, 2012.

1. danieldaniel

danieldaniel New Member

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have to say, that is such a nice thing you did for these players, :)

3. madalina

madalina Member

in your dreams:))...i don't belive you...you had to have a verry high lvl to get thise fp...so that's a lie;)

4. Jorge Deadman

Jorge Deadman New Member

That's OK but HOW can I claim my package????

5. AJ JA

AJ JA New Member

It 's March and I have'nt got any kind of package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Maler

Maler Member

miss jeleu cu decolteu, roxulicious, etc... mihai rat was level 4000 +, and he paid a lot of real money.

7. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

in that case works out right for us Brits UK works out around the same £2 per 10 gf and our exchange is 1euro per £1 so all good. Get what your syaing though but we cant blame Kano or Hi5 for the global reccession lol

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  8. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

Would never of happened in old mw's lol But it does give you the confidence to spend real money with Kano ...knowing they wont leave you out to dry when a strom hits :)

DoNRaDu likes this.
  9. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

yep. i wasnt expecting much but they came thru for us. nothing can make up for what we lost but this package is a decent offer in my oppinion...

10. Rodas

Rodas New Member

Hi there... Im still waiting for the "package"... do you have any news? thanks

11. marital21

marital21 New Member

hi, i got offered a packaage and i do not have any emails from kanoapp.. even though i spent money in this game. why is that? others they got transfered. please help?

12. Sudarshan Hel

Sudarshan Hel New Member

Hi.... Cn't see any trace of my package....??? Hw cn i get my package and my fb id is messian_sudarshan@ymail.com!!!!!! Plzzz do let me know or else m done with this game....!!!

13. Sudarshan Hel

Sudarshan Hel New Member

Favor Points: +1,205 Favor Points
    Cash Balance: +195,000,291,288 coins
    Income Compensation: +176,804,385,000 coin

M so sorry i got my package and its like this....!!!! shud have checked before newys tc guys....!!!!:)

14. Rossi

Rossi New Member

I just got my package and I want to thank you KANO guys. I lost a lot because of the this migration (Hi5 may you burn in hell!!) but it's better than nothing... it's incentive enough to make me continue playing I guess.

For the guys that still didn't get the package: if you registered (if you gave your email) in the game from hi5 before it stopped, you will receive an email where you can make the transfer (be sure you have already an account in the games from the networks where you want to migrate: FB or myspace). If you didn't registered, I guess you have to contact someone from Kano to see what you can do.

15. Deltan

Deltan Member

Depends on the geographic region of the player.

16. satanitys

satanitys New Member

algun administrador que me pueda ayudar con la trasferencias de packs (cuentas) al facebook

17. darknigth13

darknigth13 New Member

hola me pueden ayudar no tengo aun el pakete registre mi correo del hi5 k era el mismo del face , pero el face con eso correo me lo blokearon, antier registre el correo actual no se si me llegue el pakete de ante mano gracias

18. qb3rt

qb3rt New Member

still waiting ...................:((((((((((((((((((

19. TheKid86

TheKid86 New Member

Kendall, Deltan, what do I have to do to get a reply to the message that I`ve sent 2 days ago?

20. Maler

Maler Member

say you're gonna kill yourself :|
    i do believe, for a handful of people, it takes time to answer all the messages recieved. i didn't get all my questions answered, but i've learned to have patience. maybe, so should you.