hi5 Transfer Packages are here!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Aramitzz Coverfire

Aramitzz Coverfire New Member

when I will get the pakage..???

2. darknigth13

darknigth13 New Member

M[e pueden decir si me pueden ayudar no he recibido respuesta alguna de su parte

3. szilard92

szilard92 New Member

I would just like to thank KANO for the packege's!

Great job guys! :D

4. Rex Hayward

Rex Hayward Member

i think kano did the right thing for the players on hi5..was the package right i dont know ..my view i started playing vc today to see how a new player could cope.i had 316 chieftains when i joined . got the special introductry offer for 30 favor points quickly leveled to lvl 30ish.buying weapons ,property,and warriors as any new starter would .but in battle i cant even beat players with 35 chieftains at same level not even close..yes ones that have started fresh like me yes.
    but the majority no..i think new starters are going to struggle .it is going to create a huge in-balance as the game goes on i think..with all the fp they have been able to have strong weapons and such from the start.

but that is just how i see it..i dont know whether i will continue playing ...but i do appreciate that kano had to do something

5. New players shouldn't be worry because almost all those former hi5 players aren't trying to become the strongest one amongst the 300 level ones but rather we are looking forward to at least reaching(as fast as we can) where we left off in hi5, so the new players will "struggle" for a few days and also there is so many other players you can attack and there is ambushes, rigs blah blah blah...

6. Also, to the people that are saying it's unfair that we got "so many" favor points, how fair is it to have almost 1000 landships(pirates) and then go down to 0. Now I only have 2. I have to spend all my stamina on one boss to get one landship and lets not even mention the whale subs where i had to use all my stamina and then my stamina refill. Uff. Hi5 players are like 2 years(random drops wise) behind every daily fb player, how fair is that?

7. ourgame

ourgame New Member

stop moaning life aint fair, wait till fb block your account when youve been paying into these games. dont laugh it will happen, ive lost 4 accounts so far. all because fb have an hissy fit and they have days where they just block accounts for the fun of it. then thye ask for proof of who you are like bills at your home address and a copy of your driving licence being sent to them, anyone see anything dodgy here yet. you may as well just give them your credit card number, oh hang on a min you already do that dont you.????????? dont worry about id theft just sign up with fb.

8. Rex Hayward

Rex Hayward Member

i wasnt moaning ..i only started to play vc to see how new players would cope..after 2 days i have made it to lvl 72.have some good weapons and warriors,have used all fp gained to get strong weapons and warriors.
    so i feel new players can cope .
    there is still an inbalance and it will remain there as they level they are still going to be stronger than most other players .players who will pay to play have a chance.
    as i said kano did a good job on what they did for hi5 players , so well done kano

oh and i do apologize to the players i can beat for chaining their butts...lol i think i may die quite a bit..still have 28 days of protection before the big guns can beat me to a pulp

9. Deltan: For Facebook / MySpace players, I would like to ask how much would you value 3-years of playing a game every day, $50 a year, $200 a year, or some other amount? It is not an easy question to answer and is something we tried to quantify through achievement reached in game, gamer points and $$$ spent.

How about valuing the experience itself? There have been many game in the past that for one reason or another I don't play anymore. Games I played good money to play. Should I now go to Blizzard or Bungie or Square or to any number of myriad developers and ask them for a care package? I had a good time playing, but ya know, since I spent money and all, and I don't play those games anymore, I think maybe I do deserve a care package.

I know of at least one player on FB who already had an established level 900+ character, get 1000 UN. That's not unbalanced, how? I'm just relieved I'm not a new player. Those poor folks are getting terrorized by hi5 players looking to get the achievements for the "Too easy?" and "Like Marionette" achievements. I don't blame them for that. In the first case it's much easier to get that particular achievement early and in the second, it's much cheaper. Still, as a truly new player, that sort of thing would give me pause.

10. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

If you think because we got these packages we have been given an easy game to play, you are very wrong. My whole faction went to Myspace and from the first week we had people level 1000+ punching us non stop. Now some of our members are over level 300 they are chain listed non stop. Oh they got listed a few times, boohoo? How would you feel if you'd been playing 25 days and got listed 170 times in 2 day, just because you started playing on a new network? It's not on, but kano have made it clear their not about to do anything to stop it.

The UN that i got in my package, I use on stam refills because it's the only way i can keep playing an leveling up, with the amount of deaths i get each day and I'm not even at level 300 yet. It's funny how all these people that have been playing for 400 to 600 days and are online all day to list people, but they are still only level 200.

11. Rex Hayward

Rex Hayward Member

surely you expected some backlash..although none of this is the individual players fault .
    you have come to the new platform and yes you have to start fresh ,but you are starting with a huge advantage.that advantage is carried through the whole game as you level.you are stronger at level 1 and as you level you dont get weaker.
    all they are doing is making you use your advantage(and it sounds like its working).is it fair probably not.was it fair you go to there game with a huge advantage probably not.
    if i had such a package i would not care about getting back to what i had fast i would used the fp/un and money to build the strongest mob/clan i could
    it will all settle down soon enough.its just going to be a rough ride for a while..you just need to stop and think about it they had to work hard to get where they are . if roles were reversed and fb or ms folded or booted kano then how would the hi5 players feel about the newbies with all their benefits.
    so i say strap in hang on enjoy the ride...and start a file with names you wish to dance with when you are able..

this is purely my take on the subject,i know some will disagree and some will probably call me names .

12. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

There is a huge difference between making the noobie's earn their place and abusing the fact that their is a sudden increase of new players in the game.

I think everyone from Hi5 knew there was a good ass kicking awaiting them on their new network, and I along with others, will accept all the punches and alt listings. But when your talking about a group of players who are level 1000+ and all have at least a 20b bounties, that are going out of their way to find us and list us, it is to the point of ridiculousness. All the UN in the world wont help you if you are being knocked as far negative as you can go, every other day.

Kano wont give us PK on the leaders because they feel it would promote bullying, but it is ok for a level 1400 to list a level 400 player over 100 times? I mean really, people wonder why their is so many alts in the game.

It didn't matter if hi5 players were given these packages or not. The crap we are taking would still happen. MS and FB players have just been given an excuse to justify it.

Just want to point out that I am not trying to be negative towards all of Myspace either. IMO it is a select few who are taking things to far. There have been others who have offered to help in anyway they can. It is appreciated. :)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  13. madalina

madalina Member

Hello Madalina,

If you submitted your email and didn't receive a transfer email then you didn't meet the transfer criteria for that application.

If you have any additional issues, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
    Cara
    Viking Clan Support

I have no way to resend any email nor do I have any way to look into your Hi5 account as it is now closed. If you do not get an email then there is no way to transfer your account.

If you have any additional issues, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
    Cara
    Viking Clan Support

That's a joke?..i had lvl 2400 and 1840 chieftains...i played for more than 800 days...so how could i don't meet the tranfer criteria?...honestly that's a stupid answer to my conplain...i'm out of words..sad

14. ady4you

ady4you Member

i confirm what madalina said..it was level 2400 and a very active player...i remember that bountyes she cooked...

15. madalina

madalina Member

loool..kano took 645 HG from my character...wtf...for what reason? FAMILIA (963)HIRED GUNS (355)..i had 1000 hired guns,,,and now just 355

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I couldn't find the previous thread where this was originally announced and discussed, I had a hard enough time finding this one.... where, oh where, are ye thread necromancers of yore? :p

Kirsten likes this.