hi5 Transfer Packages are here!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Hello hi5 players, today we are pleased to offer transfer options for those of you who wish to move to MySpace or Facebook. We are offering two different points packages. If you log into your game on hi5, you should be presented with a banner at the top showing the options available to you.

Important note: You must have already created an account and player on your target network. You also need to be logged into that network at the time you decide to transfer.
    • Package 1: Favor Point and Player Cash compensation.
    • Package 2: Favor Points, Player Cash, Level, and Loyalty Compensation. This is available to players who've spent money within the game.
    I would like to reiterate, KANO/APPS learned about hi5's decision to terminate all games on their network at the same time players did. We had a timeline forced on us that we did not plan for. Priorities were shuffled around in order to accomodate it. We have spent many development hours putting this process together for our players. We understand this will not sit well with many of you, unfortunately the only ones you can blame are hi5. Many (most?) of the game companies displaced by hi5 are not doing anything for their players. We feel we've put our best foot forward in order to help you get started on a new network. We wanted to maintain the competitive landscape and dynamics of that network's unique game environment that has been built over the last 3+ years. Thank you for playing our games, and we hope you'll take this opportunity to start on the new network!

[Update 12:15pm PST] Unexpectedly, hi5 pulled the games down a full day early (did they not know it was leap year?) an email will be going out to those who've not yet transferred to a new network. The email will contain a transfer link that will allow you to move still. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
  2. madalina

madalina Member

ok..and when will we get the package?..tomorow?..or when?

3. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

The packages are already out!!!
    Claim them :D

Thanks a lot KANO/APPS! I knew I can count on you guys! :)

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I hope you will give a detailed example of what is being offered. Perhaps a player would be so kind as to show us what they had initially and what they were offered so we can all compare.

There has been a lot of interest in this thread by players on other networks who would like to see how Kano dealt with this. An example could go a long way in helping others decide what they would like/might to do if anything were to happen to their network. TY!

5. Animal DeLuna

Animal DeLuna New Member

Hello i can;t make the trasfer you have already my mail...heeelp please:(((

6. Animal DeLuna

Animal DeLuna New Member

TRANSFER OPTION 1
    You are trying to transfer to an account that has already been transferred. This action has been logged.PLEASE CHECK IT..

7. Loren

Loren Administrator

@Animal DeLuna : Send me a private message and I will look in to it for you. I need your Hi5 id and the game you are playing.

8. Animal DeLuna

Animal DeLuna New Member

still waiting...sorry guys but is not working..and I am a little scared..:(

9. Animal DeLuna

Animal DeLuna New Member

MR DELTAN cant u help me???I can't transfer my account..and It's the same email ...

10. Deltan

Deltan Member

Did you send your account info in a private message to Loren as he asks above? He will be able to look into your issue.

11. Animal DeLuna

Animal DeLuna New Member

yes I did..ok thank you..and sorry:(

12. Mystique

Mystique New Member

Option 1 Details Favor Points: +2,825 Favor Points Cash Balance: +$1,843,135,650,703 Income Compensation: +$72,075,512,000 that's what i received,if you want an example,on mobwars lcn,was level 1364 and had 1000 friends plus 147 bpught with fp,and no money invested in the game

13. Mystique

Mystique New Member

and i'm around level 200 on the new network...me,personally,i am satisfied with what i got...even if u start from 0, u can make a pretty strong account comparing with those that don't have anything to start with...

14. Shield T

Shield T New Member

Dear Admins,
    seen the package and got myself into a situation that makes me say " what now ?" Such an fine work ... I got stucked at the same phase as Animal de Luna ....RESET option available ?

15. Animal DeLuna

Animal DeLuna New Member

Transfers must be complete by February 29th @ 5pm PST....nothing yet???

16. Loren

Loren Administrator

Once you select a transfer package, unfortunately we cannot RESET the transfer.

17. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hurry Up everyone, you have only hours to transfer, as Hi5 stated: "On February 29th, hi5 will be unavailable while we give it a new look."

18. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Polishpimp,

for Gazember Level 3872 Tycoon,
    City Income: $75,372,378,500
    no money spent on the game,

I got: 8070 FPs and 5.6Trillions on my brand new lvl 1 Tycoon.

19. Just out of Sheer curiosity, what network did you all Transfer too? Facebook or Myspace? :)

P.S. If you joined the Facebook clan, send me a PM and I can help you get mobbed up again :)

20. Shield T

Shield T New Member

:D you weren't very explicit with your informations and i have to throw away 3 years ...